any requst ;)

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
thats is a good news bro and nice textures

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Did you use wwe 13 textures? if you did please use hctp textures or from reference pics.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd>Mar 18 2014, 04:32:14 AM</dd></dl><div>Did you use wwe 13 textures? if you did please use hctp textures or from reference pics.[/quote]thnx for the advice ;) but what about:
8e0cNOH.png

jericho released on the 1st post
oQi5EBQ.png

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
i like your miz and jericho and about brock lesnar can you skip knee and it will be great any way nice textures u are the best

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
hasa said:
i like your miz and jericho and about brock lesnar can you skip knee and it will be great any way nice textures u are the best
Thnx man! :D
New Triple H :p :
7nvWfM8.png

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
John360 said:
Most of your mods look great :) Keep up the good work!
thnx bro ;) ......Speaking about good work what about my first TNA Mod:
s3tm0U7.png

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think HHH base may not be the best choice for Storm.
Face needs update - now it looks like HHH's face with edited nose and beard. Hairline and hair-color need fix too.
Also, Storm has flat abs area (but HHH base has 3D abs, so you may not be able to completely hide them).

Look the following photos from impactwrestling.com:
IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3725.jpg

img_0592.jpg

[/SPOILER]

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
You take requests, huh? Fancy a challenge?

I would like to request Bob Backlund. He is one of my all time favourites, as well as one of the longest reigning WWE Champions of all time. Despite going into the Hall Of Fame last year, there still aren't any Backlund mods for SvR.

Are you up for the challenge? No hard feelings if you aren't. I won't name names, but there are veteran modders who decided to give this one a miss.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Mar 18 2014, 08:50:03 PM</dd></dl><div>You take requests, huh? Fancy a challenge?

I would like to request Bob Backlund. He is one of my all time favourites, as well as one of the longest reigning WWE Champions of all time. Despite going into the Hall Of Fame last year, there still aren't any Backlund mods for SvR.

Are you up for the challenge? No hard feelings if you aren't. I won't name names, but there are veteran modders who decided to give this one a miss. [/quote]@80las thnx bro i will make a new james storm
@the Reverend working on your requst ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.