[Closed] TNA - Impact Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Just want to give thanks to you guys for the patch. I managed to get this up and running finally today, and its really good. The mods are superb and all the movesets are authentic and fun.

WasimAkram38

Opener
Reaction score
Yeah. Everybody deserve the credits for this release. Especially Waleed.

However, there is always margin of improvement. So here is what i noticed.

1. Magnus comes out as Lashley (during entrance as well as during match)
2. Gunner need alpha fixations (during entrance women belt is visible)

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Professor A.K.I</dt><dd>Nov 24 2013, 09:07:56 PM</dd></dl><div>Just want to give thanks to you guys for the patch. I managed to get this up and running finally today, and its really good. The mods are superb and all the movesets are authentic and fun. [/quote]i cant get this to work once I rebuild the file it crashes just at the very start I even tried just replacing the ch pacs menu misc and BG and plistps2.arc to see if that works but nothing hope someone can help thanks

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
What version do you play, Rick? NTSC or PAL.

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Dec 3 2013, 12:37:06 AM</dd></dl><div>What version do you play, Rick? NTSC or PAL.[/quote]its PAL mate

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>undertaker fan</dt><dd>Dec 3 2013, 08:54:49 AM</dd></dl><div>I think the Patch is in NTSC.[/quote]cheers mate I will wait to after xmas and order a NTSC version of ebay

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
No need. I will create a working PAL arc file. Hopefully have it uploaded here in the next 24 hours.

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Dec 3 2013, 06:48:28 PM</dd></dl><div>No need. I will create a working PAL arc file. Hopefully have it uploaded here in the next 24 hours.
[/quote]thanks mate means a lot bro cheers

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I am having trouble downloading the original arc file (my internet provider is crap). Once I get it, you PAL guys will get your arc as soon as my internet co-operates.

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Hey dude. I've been trying to make this run, i replace the files and everything but it crashes every time. I'm using an NTSC version

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I am having issues with the downloaded version (I only have the prototype). Can someone send me the arc file and I can translate it?

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
simply amazing I got the US version of SVR 2010 and this is stunning so well put together I love it playing it on my modded PS2 aswell great job well done and thanks

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
And finally!!!!!! After ages!!! THIS IS FINALLY DONE!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Orgasm..........

mostevil94

Young Lion
Reaction score
This mod is not working, i tried in SVR 2010 PAL version and won't start, just stuck in loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.