[Closed] Wade Barrett ,Alex Riley

Mercy Drive

Young Lion
Reaction score
Here is my first No Mercy Mod-Alex Riley.
Mod Isn't complete yet.I need to texture the attire.
Alex_Riley.png

Leave your comments please :D

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
TBH buddy, you need to work on this.

First things first.. There is alot of patches/light bloches around the cheek/forehead area.. It needs to be blended better.. Also on the forehead there is some streaks that look kinda odd. You may be better to blend a alternate forehead. Also the nose is mis-aligned with the eyes and mouth.. You may be better to mirror the nose and re-align it. I would also lift up the mouth a tad, as it seems to low/close to the chin..

Its not bad at all for a 1st try Mercy Drive.. Take your time, and keep updating to gather more feedback.

Mercy Drive

Young Lion
Reaction score
Ronaldrain at NMZ told me to lift-up the chin ,lower the hair line and add highlights on the face.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mercy Drive</dt><dd>Sep 8 2011, 12:35:26 PM</dd></dl><div>Ronaldrain at NMZ told me to lift-up the chin ,lower the hair line and add highlights on the face.[/quote]Yeah the hairline needs lowering for sure... Regarding the highlights, sure why not..

Im only offering suggestions Mercy Drive.. You can take my advice or not.. Everyone has there own opinions/suggestions.. I think your on the right track and its all part of the learning curve....I guess. :$

Mercy Drive

Young Lion
Reaction score
This is final.I'm kinda feeling bored and lost my patience.

Face 1 or 2(I used 2 different portraits in 1 and 2)+Also added texture to hair.
Face_1_or_2.png

;)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I think the face 1 looks better, good start man :)
Just try to fix the alignment of the hair :D
I'm Looking forward the attire ;)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mercy Drive</dt><dd>Sep 10 2011, 11:04:56 AM</dd></dl><div>Began With Wade Barrett
Wade.png
[/quote]It's a good start man i think you should finish one mod and start another after...
the face looks good but a little bad aligment the eyes looks too big and the mouth too small, if it's a Hi-Res mod not use AKI parts, i can see the front of Wade it's a little bit from AKI textures. The hair i think it should be more down of his front :)

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
so you didn't even finish the face of your first mod and you're already working on another mod?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Reminds me of another member somewhere else that likes to do multipul wrestlers and never finish the mod.. LMAO.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
he's not Styles/Richman/Angle619/Storm/....,he's Joseph Gigo Farcry

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Aditza said:
he's not Styles/Richman/Angle619/Storm/....,he's Joseph Gigo Farcry
Oh I know bro.. Richman was flunked from OSR ages ago.. LOL..

I guess his "Dunce" status will suit him then... :D