[Closed] WECW "A Tribute IccoTrac's Mod's"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
Wolpack you and King Kanyon are knocking these thing out of the park, these mods are a happy distraction for me.

kingkanyon

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm just helping out with what I can, I can't wait till WECW is out, it's going to be that damn good. By the Way i'm a huge fan of your stuff.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This is The result of the SvR Section of OSR working with the NM Section of OSR..... Just Imagine :game:
New TNA Arena Custom Credit: TheSmartFoundation

And.... Just for the fuck of it.. A Random Ken Shamrock preview [W.I.P]... :toast:

Can anyone help with the logo's for the attire\boots?

P.S
@Jcsix [if you read this topic]
I apologize for my comments in KK's topic.. I understand you have a job to do as OSR NMGM.. We will fix all issues and come back with something different :) ... No disrespect intended

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Not a problem Wolfpac. I'm waiting on a PM reply from kingkanyon.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Love that TNA arena Wolfpac bro.

Jcsix is the man in charge of the NM section and am sure a civil resolution can be resolved. I think this needs to be resolved now, than later. Anyway, I am staying out of those matters and will just appreciate the stuff I am seeing in each topic.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I agree man WECW and WWE vs TNA as part of the same mod but are very different... KK helps me with color matching and has donated some mods with are 100% his own work either way i'd like to put this to a close it you don't mind..

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
LOVE Icco's Mr. Fuji... it's a work of art so i'm currently working on YokoZuna, I need some help though, i want to add the Rikishi Entrance Robe as a normal attire but sadly can't hack attires yet.. i want it to replace something like The Kat's full body attire if possible... Can anyone help me with this?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yoko's coming along nice bro. I have not hacked attires in like, ages, but would suggest someone like WldFb as he could make a specific code for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.