[Closed] WECW "A Tribute IccoTrac's Mod's"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_hollow

Opener
Reaction score
Thanks for this, but is there a problem with the download link, said permission denied???

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That kicks so much ass.

I saw a few posts back about kingkanyon, I don't care what he did in the past, I've spoken with him on many occasions and even had texture help from him. He's cool with me.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
I solved my problem with him in YT(honestly he uses some Team WWE 2013 textures but he aways says he didn't steal).

About Macho Man,Very nice!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nothing against Team WWE 2012, their save is one of my favorites an quite possibly the best ever released, but it uses Juice's textures. The same Juice who used old videogame textures. Based of photos and video taken by hard-working folks who will never get props or credit for the work they put into that mod.

See my point? We're all stealing on some level, here. :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
KingKanyon is a great guy. I know him and he released a fucking awesome WWE vs TNA save a few months back. Its really quite something. Also agree with CBV, fuck all you haters. Atleast these guys are keeping the the NM communities alive. We need more sharing in the community. Orson is a perfect example and Icco.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well glad thats sorted out... he's a great guy he has helped me alot with WECW WWE vs TNA Contains Some of WECW in it but this version will have the new CHT File i have been working on with match hack and all the arenas I've previewed :) glad you all like the Savage update i can't wait for Legends 2.0 can't wait to kick Hogan's 300 pound ass with this savage i wish i could nail Icco's style fully... Every time i add one of my mods to Icco's game they look crap :comp:

@Mike Hollow _ Sorry i missed your post man bout Owen try this link mate
http://www.mediafire.com/?ac6rwkwrz4phcpl

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
thanks bro :)

Does Any one know if the back of the tights had a logo [''MachoMan'' with stars] or were they plain?

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for the reference man.. But i see what you mean you can't get a clear shot at it.. Still not finished as usual i got carried away and started more attire's for him

BUT.. I have just finished Bob Holly except his Spark Plug Attire but i figured maybe someone could make there own logo design for him

4ish Attire's
Blood Pack
Portrait

Added to first Page :)

treefrog

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
This isn't a request but has anyone ever made Gorilla Monsoon during his announcer days? Having Bobby Heenan and Gorilla Monsoon tag teaming together vs some other announce team just seems like a fun, dumb thing to do.

I'll look again for a clearer video of Macho Man but idk where to look other than dailymtion and youtube.

kingkanyon

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
WOW, as always everything looks Great wolfepac_69.

As for the words, it's much appreciated. Never thought I'd hear them though, my fault though for being an A-Whole from the start, the past is the past and hopefully we'll start a new, I hope to contribute very soon.

Dean+Ambrose.png
Ryback.png
Mick+Foley+Comish.png

Status
Not open for further replies.