[Closed] Well look-ee here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yep, I've done it! I've figured out how to edit the menu screen! It's not that great, I still need to fix 'er up, but it's an accomplishment.
2ag3v5s.jpg

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score

<big><big><big><big><big>DAMN!</big></big></big></big></big>

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Can I have Your attention, please?
1877074_o.gif

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Great Work Tsf

Edit:anyway that's not hard,Iwas More think about Editng Arena On X-box

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's not hard for wii, But it's very hard for 360. It's not as easy as dumping the textures in an emulator. You have to edit the pac files.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I Know Is More Easy For Wii.But Editng Pac Is't That hard.
Edit:I'm Editing Menu On Wii By Editing Pac I Not Dumping Textures

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
X-packer cannot open MnlayHD.pac, I used BrienJ's archiver, which you do not have.
EDIT: Also, modding on the Wii is not hard at all, X-Packer can open almost all kinds of files for the Wii, in terms of WWE '13 that is.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Can You Give BrienJ's archiver Please edit:is't That Hard Tsf Using Hex Is More Easy I'm More Using Hex Easy For me

Dixon

Young Lion
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Yep, I've done it! I've figured out how to edit the menu screen! It's not that great, I still need to fix 'er up, but it's an accomplishment.
2ag3v5s.jpg
AWESOME!

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Darktiger said:
Can You Give BrienJ's archiver Please edit:is't That Hard Tsf Using Hex Is More Easy I'm More Using Hex Easy For me
No. Hell NO! How dare you even ask for that. I'm beta testing for him, do you think that I'd do that? Geebus, that's it, I'm putting you on my ignore list.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Darktiger said:
No. Hell NO! How dare you even ask for that. I'm beta testing for him, do you think that I'd do that? Geebus, that's it, I'm putting you on my ignore list.
HEY,calm down man.You don't need to ignore him.I myself did not know that this tool had not been released and was already searching on google.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@KWG, that's not the only reason I ignored him, I've been annoyed with him before too, and now I couldn't take it anymore. @Tna/jcsix: Thanks mates.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Look Tsf.I Think Your Thinking If You Give That Archiver to me I Will Done This.I Just Want That Archiver Because I Need That I Search On Google But Not FOUND IT.Please Tsf Give That Archiver

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
when i see your mods i was think your the best.just for a hacking a menu your ignore me for this.that's not cool tsf.i'm not want to do your work.anyway i'm not hacking x-box.i'm Modfing ps2 and wii.i not even have wwe13 for x-box.i'm only a modder i'm not hacker

zhigge

Midcard
Reaction score
so um does this mean you won't be releasing cesaro lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.