[Closed] [Wii]Replace WWE 13 Wrestler with WWE 12 wrestler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
No.But you can try to find someone similar in WWE 12 or 13.

MightyKombat

Young Lion
Reaction score
I dont really understand how to update arc file must i extract em from dolphin emu update em then replace em using wii scruber?

MightyKombat

Young Lion
Reaction score
can i do it vice versa like replace wwe'12 wrestler with wwe'13..cause i did try it brie replace layla but the hair got problem.. sorry but i have no photo

A

AlexFolkRock

Crowd Member
Please Help! I did, "LAYLA REPLACING BRIE BELLA", as you have written.
But I have a problem:
1) Hair - Layla, model body - exelent, but hair: a cross between a hair Layla & Brie. This was repeated by Chavo(ch137 wwe12) replacing Cactus (ch245 wwe13)
2) "OMFG, HOW TO UPDATE THE ARC FILE" - After these steps, and replace [plistwii.arc; plistwii_4x3.arc] fails WiiScrubber, game stoped =(

Sorry my english

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Cool, I hope you make a good SVR 2010 patch for the Wii someday, it was my favourite game in the series and the modern series, and I'm in the minority, but I prefer the style of play on the wiimotes.

S

SHEIKH ARSALAN

Crowd Member
please guys help me !!.. iam able to replace wwe 13 Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar with wwe 12 successfully and i can play with Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar ..but cannot replace wwe 13 undertaker (current) with wwe 12 undertaker ... i use wii scrubber to replace pac files...when i select undertaker in game and progress to entrance just before that at loading screen my game freezez ...dont know the problem ...please help me u guys u people are expert ....thanks

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
HHHHHHHHHH update your arc
HHHHHHHHHH update your arc

pauljordan_dp

Young Lion
Reaction score
Can i replace wwe '13 wrestler with a wwe '12 wrestler that is of different height and built, e.g. can i replace paul wight with chavo guerrero? (Or am i getting a gigantic chavo guerrero?)

Status
Not open for further replies.