[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Anytime guys, im so glad you guys are happy being apart of OSR as I am of you guys being here. SvR modding really has inspired me, and hell I will be looking into trying to mod this game.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I seem to have ran into a small error in his face paint, it's just fine in the texture itself & when applying it. But in game the very edge of his face paint (Right Side) is whiter than the rest. I have no clue why & no matter what i try it stays the same :-/ Other than that it is looking great so far.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
cool bro, I look forward to see further updates on this. Also check your request topic, I got a few pics for you buddy.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Updated WIP Pic in first post.

(Thanks to apati for taking it for me, because i have no way at the moment.)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Holy Cow!!! That looks awesome Wildforce man. Damn!! Im loving this and appreciate you sharing this with us. :toast:

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Face paint fixed and done, will start work on my next one asap.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Im looking forward to it buddy. This is something, I really wish I could try. My Laptop specs are not compatible at running SvR 2010, which sucks! Once I get a more powerfully computer, I will be on this. Great work Wildforce. :B-)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
i am asking apati test it, as we both play diff ways. I play with my PS2/HDD combo & he plays off his comp/emulator & i want to make sure it looks good for everyone who might play a diff way, before i put it up on the thread. If that makes sense, lol sometimes what i type doesn't come out the way i want it too.

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Sweet ..... I never see mods for SvR that often..... I really like his Underwear.... And really a Cooooool mod as well :)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Can you guys, check out my new PARTIAL face preview and tell me if it is worth pursuing. the reason i am asking is it might take a long time for me to finish if i am able too. As i said it is a Partial preview because the colors on the side & ear aren't done & the little grey square in the corner was already in the texture, so i haven't removed t, because i am not sure what it does yet.

Thanks Everyone.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
it look very good so far.
the bottom-right square texture is used for inside the mouth.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i remembered that, i meant the one on the top right hand side, it's more of a corner i guess.

But i think the more i look at it, it might be to keep the shape of the hair round on top?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
PsychoGirl said:
Thats Scot Hall right?...the face is a good start :p ...its gonna rock
Yep that's him, i am going to go for his pony tail look insead of his hair down/ Thank you for your compliment.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
ughhh I just tested that face texture i made of Scott Hall & it looks like utter crap on the model i am working with.I am going to either try it on another model or rebuild the Face and try i again.

Status
Not open for further replies.