[Closed] WildForce67's Mods & Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
Joseph, the same way you select 02.yobj whit RRo exporter, select 02.yobj and 20.pac together

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
Joseph, the same way you select 02.yobj whit RRo exporter, select 02.yobj and 20.pac together
I told him that in a pm last night.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Choji Warrior</dt><dd>Aug 30 2012, 03:48:17 AM</dd></dl><div>Nice whose robe was that from for Bobby Roode.[/quote]Flair's from SvR 05 was the base.

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Choji Warrior</dt><dd>Aug 30 2012, 03:48:17 AM</dd></dl><div>Nice whose robe was that from for Bobby Roode.
Flair's from SvR 05 was the base.[/quote]Ah looks awesome with the new textures.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>This is something, i started working on tonight. An attire for Hurricane Helms, i saw him wear on a indy show awhile back. I'm using his 2011 model as the base, replaced with his 07 face to start things off. I worked nearly 4 hours on his face to get it like this so far.</big>

<big>Hurricane Helms W.I.P.</big>
yuyuyub.png

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Bro, it was a bitch, but i enjoyed the hell out of doing it.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Gamerpro said:
looks great bro , how did you remove his mask???
I didn't, that's why it took 4 hours to do.

I took the mask texture and the face texture and aligned/blended them together, took the new texture and blended in the 07 face on to it aswell. Then did the same thing to the 2011 face texture, then took both and aligned them so the would fit perfectly over each other, then imported them back into the pac. I'm not very good at explaing shit, so i hope that makes sense. Trust me it wasn't as easy as it sounds, if one little thing is out of place his nose could wind up on the side of his face. (And btw it did lol)

Gamerpro

Midcard
Reaction score
now i understand cuz when i tried removing his mask it made a big hole on his face

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Here it is GamePro with shadows on, as you can see the neck still needs to be darkened slightly to match up the rest of the body. But looks pretty good so far if i do say so myself. :p I still have a long way to go before it is the way i want it though.</big>

<big>Hurricane Helms Update #3 (Shadows On)</big>
erererer.png

coroner

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
WF, let me know if you have success ingame with the face, I tried this for an X-Pac mod and ingame the lighting made shadows around the eyes and a shine over the spot on the mask where I put the face (you can't really tell here)

xpacmod_copy.jpg

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
coroner said:
WF, let me know if you have success ingame with the face, I tried this for an X-Pac mod and ingame the lighting made shadows around the eyes and a shine over the spot on the mask where I put the face (you can't really tell here)

xpacmod_copy.jpg

RagNaRoc said:
Hey WF, did you get my PM the other day?

@Coroner Can't really tell in that pic, like you said. Would like to see a better pic of problem.

@RagNaRoc Yeah bro, i got it. I forgot to write back. Some of those were on the comp that died. I will get back to you on it asap.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
<big>Rubix/Jigsaw W.I.P.</big>

Read Me.
<big>A Production of WildForece67 & WildForce67Junior</big>
rubix2.png

rubix1.png
Nice looking hurricane man :)
What happened to this one ? (jigsaw)[/SPOILER]

Status