Not open for further replies.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
closed.png

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>I've decided to once again mod SvR 2010 & thought I would show you what I am doing currently, these mods are for the Xbox 360.</big>

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div><big>"The Russian Nightmare" Nikita Koloff destroys Magnum TA & the Ref.
pdxx.jpg
</big>
[/quote]

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Don't you mean the "Tazmanian Nightmare"? lol
It looks sick bro, way better than that Finlay base you used before :)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
I'd love to see a face shot of that Magnum T.A also :)
<big>Still a couple of tweaks left to do, but here are some shots.</big>
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
f41k.jpg

eqst.jpg
[/quote]

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nice to see some mods for this game. Haven't tried it myself but keep up the work :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Great to see SvR10 mods from you again bro. Also I am so glad to see you mod Magnum TA. Remember asking Apati about modding him. Will DL this for sure, great work.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div><big>Fandango W.I.P.</big>
(I still got a lot to do with this till it's finished (Remove Elbow Pads if possible & such) But when it is done it will work in both SvR 2010 & SvR 2011)
ri7k.jpg

4o7p.jpg

j556.jpg

80qn.jpg

<big>(Credit: Kevin Crow for allowing me to use his pants textures as a starting base.)</big>
[/quote]

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Aug 18 2013, 05:00:05 PM</dd></dl><div>wow you are back with a bang ! fandango looks perfect[/quote]Thank you man.....

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Cerberus said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div><big>Fandango W.I.P.</big>
(I still got a lot to do with this till it's finished (Remove Elbow Pads if possible & such) But when it is done it will work in both SvR 2010 & SvR 2011)
ri7k.jpg

4o7p.jpg

j556.jpg

80qn.jpg

<big>(Credit: Kevin Crow for allowing me to use his pants textures as a starting base.)</big>
[/quote]Sweet jesus, that looks awesome bro. Morrison as the base? Looks excellent.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>A.K.I</dt><dd>Aug 20 2013, 09:07:22 AM</dd></dl><div>
Cerberus said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep<big>Fandango W.I.P.</big>
ri7k.jpg

4o7p.jpg

j556.jpg

80qn.jpg

Sweet jesus, that looks awesome bro. Morrison as the base? Looks excellent.[/quote]Thanks man & yes it's Morrison.....

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
Well currently he is using elbow pads now, though that is quite an amazing wip of Fandango! :)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Choji Warrior</dt><dd>Aug 20 2013, 11:29:49 PM</dd></dl><div>Well currently he is using elbow pads now, though that is quite an amazing wip of Fandango! :)[/quote]Thanks bro,
yeah when I saw his wearing elbow pads now, I was like YAY less work for me lol.

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely looking forward to your finished results man, those pants design look pretty nice!

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Cerberus said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Choji Warrior</dt><dd>Aug 20 2013, 11:29:49 PM</dd></dl><div>Well currently he is using elbow pads now, though that is quite an amazing wip of Fandango! :)
Thanks bro,
yeah when I saw his wearing elbow pads now, I was like YAY less work for me lol.[/quote]Thank you Fandango for bailing him out with the elbow pads hahaha! Great work bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.