[Closed] Wood Crow Creations (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrillex1990

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi ich habe mal ne frage kann ich die texturen deines Layla caws bekommen ? würde mich freuen den ich habe bereits versucht von skate die layla texturen zu nehmen und damit brie zu überschreiben doch da muss ich in die pacs und da umstellen us das kann ich aber nicht.. und ne fertige pac von layla so das ich die nur in die wwe13 iso einfügen muss giebt es wohl leider nirgends... soo verdammt schade das layla nicht im spiel war nur als ps3 und xbox DLC

------------------------
I have already tried the skate of layla to take textures and thus brie to write but I have to move because the pacs and us but I can not .. and a ready-pac of layla so I must only insert in the wwe13 iso gives it probably unfortunately nowhere ... soo damn shame that was not layla in the game only as a ps3 and xbox DLC

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
skrillex1990 said:
Hi I once ask ne I can get the textures of your caws Layla? I would be delighted to have already tried the skate of layla to take textures and thus brie to write but I have to move because the pacs and us but I can not .. and a ready-pac of layla so I must only insert in the wwe13 iso gives it probably unfortunately nowhere ... soo damn shame that was not layla in the game only as a ps3 and xbox DLC
This is a english language ONLY forum.

And this is Spam because Kevin don't have nothing to do with your problem,he doesn't even change the PACs.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
skrillex1990 said:
Okay.. I can not send pns, can someone send me the textures layla?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Click Here to see how you get the texture</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
<big>TUTORIAL ON HOW TO GET THE SECURED TEXTURES</big>

1. People without activity (without sensefull/serious posts or without own mods) won't get requests granted from me
2. People who aren't able to say PLEASE won't get any answer in the future
3. This is the Wood Heaven Creations topic for WWE 13 Wii textures and vids, this is not the Help and Support area!

<big>All future textures will be handed out via PM only to prevent them from getting released elsewhere, youtube for example.
</big>

4. People who are not able to write PMs are really unlucky. If you obeyed point number 1 you will be able to write PMs (with 20 posts I think)
</div>

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
If someone sends you the textures he/she is disqualified from getting future textures. I don't think anybody will help you. Be active on the board and you will be able to write PMs!

C

CMPunkAEA

Crowd Member
Man If you don't want to answer me to get the textures . That's OK . But please remove that sentence from Your Introduction that All Textures will be for free because you are a liar OK . Man it's just a damn textures !

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The introduction of this topic doesn't tell you they are for free. And if you are not able to wait for getting an answer then I don't know why I should answer you. If you kids are not able to understand that there are people who need to work to live and can't live if they are online here all the day then I'm sorry...but you need to learn much more about life.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
CMPunkAEA said:
Man If you don't want to answer me to get the textures . That's OK . But please remove that sentence from Your Introduction that All Textures will be for free because you are a liar OK . Man it's just a damn textures !
Here_we_go_again.jpg

1.You're already banned temporarily for bumping the topic.
2.He never said it was "free",and just by your other post I can see you're an idiot who will just come,download our stuff,disappear,and there are also chances you may share this somewhere else (AKA Leechers).
3.Stop trying to generate wars,you cleanly said liar in a offensive way.

Topic Closed to avoid this kind of crap,if you need this open again PM any moderator/admin Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.