[Closed] WWE 12 Official Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
"Just filmed recently" can only mean that he was active not long ago. Hoping for Jericho too.

Man, Drew McIntyre's finisher looks epic!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I was just sitting here thinking they said someone some will go nuts over and some will go "meh" I'm not sure if he was in a WWE game before. But the first name i thought of was Dean Malenko. Seeing as he works backstage i'm sure they could film him all they want & they never said they filmed the person wrestling.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just saw Arn and Demolition videos from http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster
I am disappointed from Demolition, both models have a very wide body-type, it is not good (especially bad for Smash).
Also if you notice, Smash long hair is not visible at most times, so he looks like he has short hair...

Some people say that Arn and Demolition models look like they are from WWE All-Stars.
I agree, maybe they had plans to add them as WWE All-Stars DLC, but later converted/changed them for WWE'12 use.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
WWE 12 Mexican cover
portada-del-videojuego-e2809cwwe-e2809812e280b3-para-mc3a9xico.jpg

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score

Well, even thought its only a tiny clip. I preffer his UFC model.

Also, they fucked Booker T up this year.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Speaking of Brock, a guy i know who used to work in Memphis wrestling wrote this onFB a few min ago.

Brock Lesnar has been added to the WWE '12 video game. His character will only be accessible until next fall, when he leaves for an ill-fated tryout with the Minnesota Vikings for Madden '13.

lol

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Brocks model looks shit, just like alot of models this year!! Im actually very let down by THQ. The quality in alot of these models leave alot to be desire.

I agree with you JC bro, I prefer his UFC much more. Should have stuck with that.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Hell bro, i was just playing Wrestle Kingdom 2 on ps2 & his model on it is 100 times better than WWE 12's. They should have used it, the WWE 12 model irks me because he is in a old attire where he didn't have the chest tat , besides looking better the WK2 model attire he had the chest tat when he wore it.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
IGN has reported new details on The Road to WrestleMania mode in the new WWE '12 video game. Here are some highlights:

* Players will play as three different characters throughout the storyline. Two of the storylines are pre-determined.

* Previous games featured about 3 months of time but the new Road to WrestleMania mode covers about 18 months of time - covering two WrestleMania events.

* The new Road to WrestleMania mode isn't actually focused on the big event. It's focused on "building characters, feuds and storylines."

* The mode is split into three different acts, with each act focusing on a different Superstar. Sheamus plays a heel and Triple H plays the babyface. The third act lets you select or create a custom Superstar who will play the "outsider" role.

* THQ hired TNA X Division Champion Austin Aries, before TNA signed him, to do voice-over work for your character in the storyline, who goes by the name Jacob Cass.

* The mode is a lot more detailed than before. For example, Sheamus forms a stable with Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett and William Regal called The United Kingdom, complete with their own entrance video and theme. The re-formation of WCW is also brought up.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I always team up Sheanus & Drew As The Empire, the name the used aas a team a few years ago. I am loving this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.