[Closed] WWE 2K14 for PS2- Changed every instance of svr 2011's name to WWE 2K14

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma5am

Opener
Reaction score
Man, since you include STING in the game, I definitely want to pre-order the game!

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Well everyone! Got my yr 8 Semester Report Card today. Looks like i won't be leaving OSR anytime soon because i got 3 A's 4 B's and 1 C so because of that good report card i get a nice gift and that is staying here!

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks! Just dont expect it to be in it fully tho

Tried the font. WIP i should say. Sadly it speaks for itself here :/ But anyways im awaiting for a friend to send me his that he made :) Once thats done i will have new font! :)

And in advance for whoever PM's me asking me. No i cannot give u the font. Ignore the t on the menu I accidentally put it there when screenshotting the photo and writing on the photo. :D

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
On the menu preview above, I suggest the remaining black area in the left can be covered with red. Then It will be perfect. And the font looks nice.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>1 for All</dt><dd>Jul 6 2015, 06:26:12 PM</dd></dl><div>On the menu preview above, I suggest the remaining black area in the left can be covered with red. Then It will be perfect. And the font looks nice.[/quote]That is the 2K14 one thats why the black is there.... Thats why i kept it
NEW UNIVERSE!!!! Tried my best to make it look real. Used official WWE 2K14 PS3 textures and when the game is released im sure u will like it!!

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
great work cenz
still what is left to do in this great patch?

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Im not sure actually. Im importing moves and I need to work on more minitrons and titantrons. Can anyone please help me by making loading screens or anything else that u will offer??

Im dying trying to do this on my own coz i am so busy

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
what happend to ur partner 1 for all?
u guys were doing this together right?

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
raghu said:
what happend to ur partner 1 for all?
u guys were doing this together right?
Captain new japan was my last mod. I had to quit due to my family not liking this hobby of mine.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I got some bad news and some good news.

Bad news. The iso is 3.47 gb and at one point was getting to 3.49gb. doesn't sound bad right? But it is coz when it gets to 3.49gb the game freezes on boot up. So i cannot exceed the limit of 3.48gb for now until i found out how to fix the big problem. Anybody who has a solution LET ME KNOW. :( :( :( :(

Good news:

<big><big>
EVERYONE Hope that u can be able to experience this game without it freezing!!!</big></big>[/SPOILER]

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks bro still waiting for if anyone knows how to fix that issue
HUGE UPDATES GUYS CHECK IT OUT!!!!!! BTW I FIXED THAT ISSUE!

I have done way more than these but i was in a rush to get the previews:

[/SPOILER]

Status
Not open for further replies.