[Closed] WWE 2K14 for PS2- Changed every instance of svr 2011's name to WWE 2K14

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
After a long time. Lesnar done
Lesnardone.png

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
i will be honest with u its not looking good. base is too small for lesnar and face is not looking like lesnar at all and all textures r flat it will not look good ingame.
just suggestion dont get me wrong
post the full roster there is loads of wrestler mods in osr u can use them with credits.u just make the wrestler mods which u really need and not done by members and Concentrate on other things like musics,selectionpics,then u can release the patch quickly.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
agree with raghu
jack swagger mod is awsome but lesnar mod is not good because of the newer games textures which looks:
-flat like it have one color thats make the wrestler bad in game like plastic so i suggest to use real pics or try older games textures (hctp,raw2)...and use only the tattoos and attires from newer games

or try to search in wrestlers mods section i think you will find a couple of wrestlers thats will help you to get more free time and to choose the best wrestlers then you can make the missed ones

and good luck !

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
Wrestler mods is not my job but I agree with raghu and hasa. Just concentrate on necessary things. There are a lot of mods here you can use. Anyway you can use all my mods with credits if you need. For wrestlers you can use existing mods made by other like raghu, hasa, 80las, The Best, ERI619 and other. If you follow these you will release the patch quickly

V

Vijayprabhu

Crowd Member
any chance you could add jeff hardy to the roster?! anyway looking forward to the download..

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
I don't know about Jeff Hardy I think we want to do the actual roster but he was one of my first picks but. I changed my mind.
I thought of fixing The Miz that I made but I Personally think it is still WIP....

What do u guys think?

MizWIP_zps3492d587.png

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
the new one is better than the old one's hair,boots,pants,logos but the old one's face is better IMO

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I will get the old face back
Ok Miz was fixed in the face and I got other in-game screenshots of the games progress too Screenshots coming soon.
Here we go with the new pics:

UpdatedscreensMizLoadicon_zpsbcc091d5.png

Next:

Mizin-games_zpsf2c636f1.png

Credits to Best...Since Day One for the new United States Championship and New Smackdown arena (Including Minitron)[/spoiler]

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
facewip.png

Rey Mysterio Face. Just one more thing im trying to fix that is the eye outline.

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Nov 30 2014, 06:28:21 AM</dd></dl><div>About Rey I agree with The Best but the way it's ok. Miz looks good. Happy to see that you use my mods. Waiting for release...[/quote]I have used nearly all ur arena mods for this game coz u make really good mods! :)
Soon I want to try and change the Universe textures to look like the 2K14 ones like the match cards etc. like how Croco and PSPortman did it does anybody know how to do it for ps2? Maybe whoever can could make it for me or assist me if possible.

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It probably same I guess. Just its the TM2 system instead of a much more easier GIM system(in the psp files). You just have to know which file has the textures and in which package(00)

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Yea i have edited most of it but i mean the mat h card where the superstar names and Vs is

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
its included in match.pac just extract in using dpac plugin in xpert tools and open the folder and you will find a pac fale named masi.pac open it with x-packer and uncompress the first file (forgot the bpe or pac name) and open the extracted one as a texture archive (crtl+t) and extract the files and edit it as u like and import it and inject the edited file in masi.pac and import it normaly thats all

hope you understand

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
I've done that
I am still trying to find it.... But until I find out I'm going to do some more SSFC's since I haven't finished them
Best...Since Day One made me want to do this. He inspired me to make a belt mod. I would've loved to use Best...Since Day One's version of this but since I cannot I thought I would try my own. It may not be as good as his but it is still WIP but his is great!

NXTTitleWIP_zps79deb7df.png

As I said its WIP[/SPOILER]

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well, Its good but youll have to make the centreplate thin sa paper if you want it to be perfect. You see a black lining is there in the centreplate tex. You have to colour the portion above it with a solid colour and set its alpha to 0 for it to be perfect.
REYTEERING.png

Rey's IN-RING ATTIRE TEE. Ill decrease the length but only after someone tells me how to preview models in noesis with the entrance attire. Please tell me how to guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.