[Closed] WWE 2k14 PSP Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Can i help u just need to create theme song files in adx form and i will add them in the yaf file done??

noelwwe

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sultan the game has errors when pressing start loading please fix it and upload it again: D

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
noelwwe said:
Sultan the game has errors when pressing start loading please fix it and upload it again: D
Errors? Which errors? I played it for a while and I didn't find errors!
And there were some that I mentioned at the top first post, please read.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Prince Sultan</dt><dd>Jan 15 2014, 10:52:26 AM</dd></dl><div>Musics will never be changed even in the DLC Pack's... my windows doesn't support yaf.extractor tool and shuts down when I try to open.
[/quote]maybe you have the ps2 yaf extractor?
the psp version has a svr2008 cover image when you open it.

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
also sultan so far i noticed seth rollins model needs to be converted to svr 11 it have the glitch that he doesnt move on one vs one matches

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Okay PunkDEverliving, I'll try to do something for musics.

HARDX36 : Thanks for informing this, I tested and also yokozuna, roman reigns, seth rollins, batista original attire model doesn't move..

Going to convert them right away, so I think the game will be much better when I release the DLC Pack 1. :)

Parker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
thanks man
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Prince Sultan</dt><dd>Jan 17 2014, 02:23:39 AM</dd></dl><div>Okay PunkDEverliving, I'll try to do something for musics.

HARDX36 : Thanks for informing this, I tested and also yokozuna, roman reigns, seth rollins, batista original attire model doesn't move..

Going to convert them right away, so I think the game will be much better when I release the DLC Pack 1. :)[/quote] :star wars: :star wars: :blink: :yes: :B-)
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Prince Sultan</dt><dd>Jan 17 2014, 02:23:39 AM</dd></dl><div>Okay PunkDEverliving, I'll try to do something for musics.

Going to convert them right away, so I think the game will be much better when I release the DLC Pack 1. :)[/quote] :star wars: :star wars: :blink: :yes: :B-)
why seth don't move

Attachments:

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
I didn't understand all those emoticons you used, though. But for your last question, see the post above your's.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I would like to thank you for all of your effort you put in making of this patch but i think i'll wait untill you relese DLC Pack 1 before i actually download the whole thing,i just can't stand all these bugs.

Good luck bro,also appreciate if you could PM me the password.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Thanks bro, and for the password many people are pming me. The mod is pass free but I just password protected "OSR 2K14 Project.zip", as this file contains all the models and arenas, menus and each and every modded file.

I'll PM you the password, just don't share it with anyone.
Another thing, you can even import the pacs in original SvR versions using nikethebike's editor. :)

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
PM'ed ya the pass, you might wanna see this to understand, though.

0DLE793.png

WNUUUJK.png

Parker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score

StPierre

Opener
Reaction score
I'm afraid, but you gonna do this by yourself. Sultan has his family plus plenty of other work. And here on OSR there are a lot of tutorials to mod the game on your own.

Tanasko

Young Lion
Reaction score
sultan i can try to mod theme song from my pc and send you download link for your project but il need some time -.-

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Tanasko said:
sultan i can try to mod theme song from my pc and send you download link for your project but il need some time -.-
Wow, thanks. I will pm you tommrrow with some info and.... y'know.. :hi

Status
Not open for further replies.