Status
Not open for further replies.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Thanks everyone , guess what I'm gonna try next ? :p
LOL sorry people , I added batista also in the mod , I know , maybe you are sick of seeing the new menu's everyday but yeah , this is the final menu , I first when started modding this game , I added ADR on batista and now I added Batista back where he actually was :D
Anyway here it is :
sb1i.jpg

FINAL MENU!

Here is batista 1st attire :)

yd1p.png

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
DarkMaster : I didn't remove ADR , he is over Santino , I removed em! ( Santino )

Well well .... as this is the 100th post , I present you my worst mod ever :sgctc:

Can't find a great base , Kane was too big and face sucked like hell ! So I used Bulldog from 2006 , and I found it too damn small .... Ah got really angry on that one tho... I can't use bobby lashley cuz the legs are mirrored ~~! So any thought's ?

Here is my worst mod you've ever seen . :
ohun.png

Aryan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>sultan</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>DarkMaster : I didn't remove ADR , he is over Santino , I removed em! ( Santino )

Well well .... as this is the 100th post , I present you my worst mod ever :sgctc:

Can't find a great base , Kane was too big and face sucked like hell ! So I used Bulldog from 2006 , and I found it too damn small .... Ah got really angry on that one tho... I can't use bobby lashley cuz the legs are mirrored ~~! So any thought's ? Here is my worst mod you've ever seen
ohun.png
[/quote]
you can use ezekial jackson as a base i used him in my brock lesnar mod

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Aren't the legs mirrored for Jackson? Sure we can use for retro attire but this is his WWE 13 Attire! :(
Here is HCTP Brock Lesnar as Retro in my Mod ( 2nd attire ) :)
I really , really , really love it personally !

Anyway here it is :
fcpk.png

qeii.png

Here is another update , Undertaker Bald on Snitsky 2009 base . It look's good if I just make some parts and trunks logo fixed!

What do you say? : :$

i1qi.png

<big><big><big><big>WIP ONLY ( NOT DONE )</big></big></big></big>
Done Undertaker bald! :)

wm3u.png

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
That undertaker looks very good bro

and about that mod in your 100th post (are you sure it's 100th? lol ) it's not really bad. the skin is looks nicely blended though, I can't see the line where the arms and neck texture starts.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
PunkDEverliving said:
That undertaker looks very good bro

and about that mod in your 100th post (are you sure it's 100th? lol ) it's not really bad. the skin is looks nicely blended though, I can't see the line where the arms and neck texture starts.
Thank's bro , and about the lesnar mod , all the skin textures match the body but the face is all fucked up!

Last thing bro , just stay updated :B-)
Here is a WIP of Alberto Del Rio

uamb.png
v9s1.png

Some screen/screenshots available now guys!
l4hw.png

r69g.png

ac4n.png

40xx.png

h7wu.png

b7kd.png

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope you'll hack Santino in another slot,because I think the current roster should be more important than 30 years of WM.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
KWG said:
I hope you'll hack Santino in another slot,because I think the current roster should be more important than 30 years of WM.
Fuck you KWG ! How did you even thought I won't put the real joker of WWE in my game LOL ^o)
Sure I would put em bro , but in No models
First I would finish all the models and then add extra models in game! ( Hope it made sense! ) :mock:

Here is a update with the boring cena :(
The worst he is , the worst my mod lol . Entrance looks ok but ring isn't great :p
Still I don't care much for cena .......

dv0t.png

jao5.png

tlri.png

Here is Drew Mcyntire ( whatever lol ) WIP , it's based on John Morrison!
d9o5.png

vjmq.png

Thanks again everybody for 11000 views :)
Here is ABA Undertaker 2nd attire in my mod!
The one which you all will like , the bad ass !
THE UNDERTAKER.....

fwac.png

yx0s.png

fzxl.png

hc7n.png

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Drew McIntyre pants logo is not on the front of the leg,it's on the side of his legs.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
KWG said:
Drew McIntyre pants logo is not on the front of the leg,it's on the side of his legs.
It's a WIP man , this was the first try and I didn't know where the front part of the pants is lol ... I still have 2 WIPs , ADR and Drew , gonna finish em till tomorrow! :yes:

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Thankyou UndertakerFan and welcome back! :D

Here is Better and Final ABA Undertaker , thanks to 80las for reporting me that ABA Undertaker doesn't have half-sleeves

Here it is :
ctdh.png

fpv7.png

ue92.png

27uu.png

Here is Updated John Cena Cap :
He didn't closed his eyes , he was running the time I took a screenshot lol :game:
o38z.png

h064.png

zczk.png

9wv3.png

dt-nice1988

Young Lion
Reaction score
Till now everything looks great. I hope you can finish your mod this month. It would be an awesome cristmas gift.

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
Not so quick bud. , I need to work a lot on the game , or else , if I'll be in a hurry ... then the game will be called " FAIL CASE " , " FLOP MOD " , people would call me = Fuck Sultan , Sultan is a bitc* , worst mod , he sucks LMAO! So no hurries .... Keep calm ! :yes:

Here is Roman Reigns WIP , needs a lot of work!
95lf.png

2nd try!

8qcj.png

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
PunkDEverliving said:
the face looks better and the vest looks very good already.

Man , modding the shield members is a shitass thing ! Thanks anyway bro! and about your comment in the "Peeps system" I gotta say thankyou man !

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>undertaker fan</dt><dd>Dec 8 2013, 03:32:21 PM</dd></dl><div>His Face needs some tweaking and the rest is awesome![/quote]

I know bro , I couldn't find the perfect face of this guy... so I messed up with the real life and 2k14 face and made a new face lol but works fine!

Cheers for both of you gentlemen's! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.