[Closed] WWE 2K15 For PS2:NEW Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamza_RKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
MAReigns said:
@Hamza_RKO:no,its better to replace nxt with superstats,this way we can have matches
on nxt in wwe universe and about fastlane,thats for those
who preorder only,so i will add it after finishing the patch
ok but the official roster will play on nxt !!!!

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i will ask raghu if i have to change it,if he says to change then i will
or else i wont

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Not yet
I will do it tomorrow
Sting Entrance:
credits to raghu

credits to ERI619 for Paul Heyman's client who is the 1 in the '21 and 1', Paul Heyman's client who is the 1 in the '21 and 1', Brock Lesnar and credits to raghu for Roman Reigns

NydoGamer

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hory Shet!!! This is promising! It looks amazing, as soon i get it, i will "bash" the hell out of it.

What a Game! Can i do a review?If things go well?

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@raghu:thanks bro
@NydoGamer:eek:f course u can but must give credits to
ME,Best...Since Day One and Raghu
credits to raghu for Cena,HHH and Sting
credits to 80las for Rusev
hey guys,look at this video,it shows the whole roster with alternative attires

Eddie guerrero Entrance:
credits to Soul for Eddie Guerrero

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Calm down! He knows what he's gotta do and for sure he will

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hamza_RKO said:
i want u to change the arena name plats please !!!!!
I already told u on FB that we will do arena nameplates,raghu is working on arena nameplates
CenzTom said:
Calm down! He knows what he's gotta do and for sure he will
Thanks for supporting me!

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
@Hamza_RKO: who the hell are you? His boss? NO, SO SHUT UP AND DON'T ORDER ANYONE TO DO SOMETHING NEVER AGAIN!! Or do you want to be under the banhammer?

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@Hamza_RKO:Best...Since Day One and CenzTom are right
I told u n fb that we will change arena nameplates,so there was no use that u order me to change arena nameplates,i dont like this thing it really stresses me
People on youtube are stressing me in every video by giving orders,now u dont stress me!!!
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Randy Arun Orton</dt><dd>Apr 9 2015, 10:54:42 AM</dd></dl><div>cool! good job with that, keep going MAReign[/quote]Thanks so much bro!

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Only thing i have to say is great job with everything you are doing. But, in YouTube you are using other people's thumbnails and if you want take my opinion or don't, but if i were you i wouldn't use other YouTuber's thumbnails to stay out of trouble.

Hamza_RKO

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
what the hell are me ???!!!! ok, I do not want to insult someone & i'm not giving him an order !!!!! MA reigns knows what i mean !!! I told him that just for supporting him

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Well i'd like u to know by yelling u r ordering him to do it and by yelling i mean by putting these in

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hamza_RKO said:
what the hell are me ???!!!! ok, I do not want to insult someone & i'm not giving him an order !!!!! MA reigns knows what i mean !!! I told him that just for supporting him
this is not supporting,this is stressing!!!!!!!!!!! i already told you on facebook that we will change arena nameplates,so there was no use that u say to change arena nameplates and by saying I WANT and as CenzTom said by putting these
!!!!!!!!!! means you are ordering and instead of insisting you should accept your mistake!
KaneTheUndertaker said:
Only thing i have to say is great job with everything you are doing. But, in YouTube you are using other people's thumbnails and if you want take my opinion or don't, but if i were you i wouldn't use other YouTuber's thumbnails to stay out of trouble.
thanks,i'm glad you like our work and about youtube thumbnails,i only did that mistake on Eddie Guerrero's entrance video and i have changed the thumbnail
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Apr 10 2015, 03:06:54 AM</dd></dl><div>Next time don't use "I want you to"[/quote]thanks for supporting,i really appreciate it!
CenzTom said:
Well i'd like u to know by yelling u r ordering him to do it and by yelling i mean by putting these in

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for supporting!

Status
Not open for further replies.