Songs Preview
John Cena Sucks Chants
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>
[/spoiler][/SPOILER]

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
PREVIEWS?!?!? dont rely on asking us for help. First start then we will help :)

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
STRANGE way to start up on OSR..he's done first topic with his tutorials ,the second about his project..for bein' a noobs he's a very talented guy..or maybe someone that was there before...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
honkytonkman said:
STRANGE way to start up on OSR..he's done first topic with his tutorials ,the second about his project..for bein' a noobs he's a very talented guy..or maybe someone that was there before...
No There is Someone Who Help Me always I start Modding Since 1 month i got helped By The Best
That's Why I'm Good And i have permission To Edit His Mods

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I gave a look at his tuts. Nothing new, dozens of tutorial about those things were made, but he made videos. But what is about your project? If you need something like arenas and belts check my topic

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Jul 22 2015, 08:28:32 AM</dd></dl><div>I gave a look at his tuts. Nothing new, dozens of tutorial about those things were made, but he made videos. But what is about your project? If you need something like arenas and belts check my topic[/quote]OK Bro Thanks For Allowing me Use Your Mods

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
honkytonkman said:
If someone remember I started with an arena, WrestleMania XXX. We should trust the guy, maybe we're looking to the next "80las" or "ERI619

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Jul 22 2015, 08:36:22 AM</dd></dl><div>
honkytonkman said:
If someone remember I started with an arena, WrestleMania XXX. We should trust the guy, maybe we're looking to the next "80las" or "ERI619[/quote]THANKS Man Thanks Really Appreciate THAT !!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
CenzTom said:
Menu screens? Anything else bro?
Brock Lesnar Released On First Post
And For Selection I'll Use Game Graphics Studio Mod IT With Menu But I want to Know How To Update Menu On ARCS please

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
CenzTom said:
Tutorials!!!
[rainbow]Download Game Graphics Studio [/rainbow]
Open Your SVR 11 ISO With Game Graphics Studio
You'll Get Iso Files
Right Click On Menu OR MenuSD
Click On Search Graphics Files
Finally Export Textures Edit It
And Then Import It
Now Tell Me How to Update Menu or MenuSD or Arc Please

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Go into the tutorials section is what i meant i have never done it that way i use Xpacker

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
Hey i allowed you to edit them for your patch not releasing it as a single mod !! Don't release it :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>Jul 22 2015, 12:51:16 PM</dd></dl><div>Hey i allowed you to edit them for your patch not releasing it as a single mod !! Don't release it :)[/quote]I'm Release as a screenshot Okay don't misunderstand it's project Man
BTW i get Svredit To Work
Hacked Songs Release First Post !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.