Reaction score
so u accepted my offer

i'm just asking to prepare myself for an awesome patch

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<big>Yes you can begin with the preparations.This is my try at logo designing.Which is better?</big>

v1.png

v2.png

Attachments:

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
awesome

ok will i begin with the wrestlers i like from the roster or will you give me some wrestlers to mod

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>omar punk 2</dt><dd>Jun 14 2014, 01:02:24 PM</dd></dl><div>awesome

ok will i begin with the wrestlers i like from the roster or will you give me some wrestlers to mod[/quote]Mick Foley
X-Pak
DDP
Dudley Boys
RVD
American Badass Undertaker

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
OK but mick foley is in other games

so will i just export him or mod a new one

and 80las made good bubba dudley mod and american bad ass taker and ddp

any way i will start with rvd and x pac until you answer

and will i post thier screens here or send it to you

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
thanks @ RazorInstinct for letting me be part of this great project, just a few suggestions:
so you wants more, do not ever add current wrestlers in this patch, and other serious suggestion, how about we with my mod kevin Nash, with the mod Scott Hall of 80las and Hogan, together the "NWO" in this patch? would be great.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>OLD AGE 03</dt><dd>Jun 14 2014, 03:46:22 PM</dd></dl><div>thanks @ RazorInstinct for letting me be part of this great project, just a few suggestions:
so you wants more, do not ever add current wrestlers in this patch, and other serious suggestion, how about we with my mod kevin Nash, with the mod Scott Hall of 80las and Hogan, together the "NWO" in this patch? would be great.[/quote]I Agree With You At This Point.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>OLD AGE 03</dt><dd>Jun 14 2014, 03:46:22 PM</dd></dl><div>thanks @ RazorInstinct for letting me be part of this great project, just a few suggestions:
so you wants more, do not ever add current wrestlers in this patch, and other serious suggestion, how about we with my mod kevin Nash, with the mod Scott Hall of 80las and Hogan, together the "NWO" in this patch? would be great.[/quote]

<big>Yes indeed,NWO is a part of this patch.I'm using my Scott Hall and your Nash.BTW I finished Warrior.</big>

war.png

Attachments:

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
all logos are awesome

i will make x pac

and by the way razor

that's the best warrior mod ever made for svr series

Status
Not open for further replies.