[Closed] WWE SD2: Shock Value: Chris Jericho

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
logol.png

WWE Smackdown 2 comes to HD in this new ambitious effort to revamp and innovate one of the best games in the Smackdown Series.

Team ShockValue: NMCM | Inspired | Redeye Jedi | KendrickSD2 | Juro

Featuring works by King Kanyon | HOMFTH | & More

Roster (Subject to change)

Adam Rose
AJ Lee
Alicia Fox
Bad News Barrett (Still Wade to me)
Big E
Big Show
Cesaro
Chris Jericho
Christian
Curtis Axel
Damien Mizdow
Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Erick Rowan
Eva Marie
Fandango
Goldust
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Luke Harper
Mark Henry
The Miz
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Paige
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Sin Cara
StarDust
Sting
Triple H
The Undertaker
William Regal
Zack Ryder

--------------
Updates
DLC8.png

(Very excited the modded heads work with entrances)
Here's an early preview of Dolph Ziggler. I've decided to use Billy Gunn's head model and it seems ok. I'm not 100% happy with the face but I think its the best Dolph I've done thus far.

Zigglerbeta1.png

In-Game

Zigglerbeta2.png

Zigglerbeta3.png

Ziggler "Over It" update.
Zigglerupdate1.png

zigglerupdate2.png
zigglerupdate3.png

I used Hardcore Holly's lower body model for Ziggler but it isn't perfect. I was able use about 240(colortable) to get some half decent design done. I feel like it could be a bit better but I have to figure out the pattern to mod certain parts like the boots better. For the head model I used his messier hair look to make good of Billy Gunn's Head model.

[/SPOILER]

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
logol.png

WWE Smackdown 2 comes to HD in this new ambitious effort to revamp and innovate one of the best games in the Smackdown Series.

Team ShockValue: NMCM | Inspired | Redeye Jedi | KendrickSD2 | Juro

Featuring works by King Kanyon | HOMFTH | & More

Roster (Subject to change)

Adam Rose
AJ Lee
Alicia Fox
Bad News Barrett (Still Wade to me)
Big E
Big Show
Cesaro
Chris Jericho
Christian
Curtis Axel
Damien Mizdow
Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Erick Rowan
Eva Marie
Fandango
Goldust
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Luke Harper
Mark Henry
The Miz
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Paige
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Sin Cara
StarDust
Sting
Triple H
The Undertaker
William Regal
Zack Ryder

--------------
Updates
DLC8.png

(Very excited the modded heads work with entrances)
Here's an early preview of Dolph Ziggler. I've decided to use Billy Gunn's head model and it seems ok. I'm not 100% happy with the face but I think its the best Dolph I've done thus far.

Zigglerbeta1.png

In-Game

Zigglerbeta2.png

Zigglerbeta3.png

Ziggler "Over It" update.
Zigglerupdate1.png

zigglerupdate2.png
zigglerupdate3.png

I used Hardcore Holly's lower body model for Ziggler but it isn't perfect. I was able use about 240(colortable) to get some half decent design done. I feel like it could be a bit better but I have to figure out the pattern to mod certain parts like the boots better. For the head model I used his messier hair look to make good of Billy Gunn's Head model.

[/SPOILER]

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
CM Punk W.I.P.

Decided to use Dean Malenko's Head Model (subject to change) Eddie Guerrero's upper body model and Ken Shamrock's lower body. Lower body is complete. I'll start on the head model next and finish with the upper body which may be the toughest. What is awesome is that we can use 240 colors (HD) for texture mods when modifying standard in-game model textures. I'll update soon with further progress.

CM_Punk_Wip1.png

CM_Punk_Wip2.png

Here's an updated version of Punk...I've honestly spent many hours modding...but I'm not quite satisfied with a few things. I may take a break this weekend...or maybe not. I am happy about the quality possibilities. Hopefully we get to see popular modders from other parts give it a shot.

80-B5IuasP.png

In-Game

80-dDUctmx.png

80-2RDkhV8.png

80-U8gCetU.png

Need to get this section active....guess everyone is playing 2k15. I've been working hard on this mod..RVD. The attire is almost perfect but the boots take the most work out of the entire mod. I need to re-touch the hair and polish a few areas on the singlet...or I may leave it as is.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great mods man, RVD looks amazing for SD2.
SD2 texture modding is extremely difficult, well done!

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
awsome work bro love this rvd and kane.keep going ! ;)

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
80las said:
Great mods man, RVD looks amazing for SD2.
SD2 texture modding is extremely difficult, well done!
Extremely is right lol. If I hadn't been modding for years, I'd be lost. Doing models is like piecing together a puzzle. Some parts are easier than others but it all comes together in the end. Always appreciate the support 80las. You were one of the pioneers haha.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
awesome mods show me kane full view it looks great looks like u already made some other new guys show all of them like to see them and rvd looks great as well great work keep it going.

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Cool, I admire his great work, the mods are seen with high graphs, the WWFSD2 always been my favorite game and in my opinion the best Yuke's made ​​of all the wwe games so far.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
raghu said:
awesome mods show me kane full view it looks great looks like u already made some other new guys show all of them like to see them and rvd looks great as well great work keep it going.
The Kane from the screenshots is an old texture using caw parts. I may retexture his attire and post some updates. I think Jack Swagger will be next on my list. Attires like Swaggers, RVD, and Big show may take a lot of work, so I think those are next on my list of things to do.

Thanks for the support guys!
I've gotten pretty far on Swagger, but the face needs a lot of work. For now here's a wip preview of Ceasaro. Currently using The Rock's lower body model and Dean Malenko's head model. The head model is complete. I'm not too sure what to use for the uppber body just yet. I may just texture the lower body model and use a caw upper body...but stay tuned.

Ceasaro_wip.png

I'll post some in-game shots when I finish the attire.
Internet was off for a bit but I've got two new mods. Bray Wyatt and Cesaro have been added to the mix. I'm currently uploading galleries. I'll upload a video maybe sometime this weekend.

Here's Cesaro vs RVD [60 minute iron man match]
Gallery Here

A series of pictures featuring Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, and Fandango [Fatal 4-way Table Elimination match]
Gallery Here

mblokodot

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Great update NMCM
sorry i have one request, can you make The Rock from original part so he can throw his elbowpad for peoples elbow?
Thank before

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
mblokodot said:
Great update NMCM
sorry i have one request, can you make The Rock from original part so he can throw his elbowpad for peoples elbow?
Thank before
I'm not sure if it's programmed into the model but I can give a shot. I may do Kofi Kingston or Daniel Bryan next.
Will post some updates later today. Spent the night working on Kofi Kingston which is a conversion of King Kanyon's mod (thanks a ton for permission haha). The toughest part seems to be avoiding holes (black spots that makes part of the texture transparent). I have to sort out the hair glitches and work on the upper body. Daniel Bryan or Cena may be next.
Took a while to get Kofi up and running. I often feel the need to go back and fix a lot of things. Its not perfect but its getting there. SD!2 still has weird attire effects that forced me to choose another upper body model. well here's a few shots of Kofi and Swagger. I'll start uploading videos soon. I think Cena will be the next mod...which is likely to take a while to complete, depending on how much time I spend on it.

80-IyIXy84.png

80-avyurku.png

80-0D71NKj.png

80-RS0YikK.png

80-reTEbz4.png

80-dpIqxCv.png

80-4blBAOU.png

80-D5cxjkY.png

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
KendrickSD2 said:
:eek: Awesome!!!
Thanks man. I know Cena may a bit more challenging. About to look for references soon and get started.
Well Cena has been one of the toughest mods to date, the shorts were pretty difficult but I've managed to finish them...I feel like I've modded him twice, thanks to hlr, I was able to make up for my older textures. I tried The Rock's head model at first but it looked too much like The Rock and then I decided to use Rodney's head model which isn't too bad. I'll consider this Shock Value's Beta John Cena. I have big plans in the works, so after I release the mod, I may be a bit busy. I'd love to develop a team but I guess not many have taken interest quite yet. Well here's beta John Cena vs Bray Wyatt (my favorite thus far). Tell me what you think. Stay tuned.
Bray Wyatt vs John Cena

KendrickSD2

Opener
Reaction score
amazing, Cena finally the best mod I have seen the short looks realistic, but I recommend using Kurt Angle hair and color hair changing but everything else is perfect :)

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
KendrickSD2 said:
amazing, Cena finally the best mod I have seen the short looks realistic, but I recommend using Kurt Angle hair and color hair changing but everything else is perfect :)
Thanks Kendrick. The only issue with using Kurt Angle would be the size of the head model. Its originally 40kb but after retexture, it would somewhere around 56 or 60kb and hits difficult to find a matching size. I'm going to start on Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan soon.

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Everyone is awesome. You are a very talented modder man. Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.