[Closed] WWE SD2: Shock Value: Chris Jericho

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. Big thanks to hlr and King Kanyon for allowing me to give their mods the SD2 makeover. Finished Orton, may eventually go back and update the logos on his attire. Not sure if I'll get to Daniel Bryan today. We'll see. For now here's pictures from a simulation of Reigns vs Orton.

Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton
So here's an early look at Daniel Bryan. The only fixes needed would be minor changes to the face and filling in transparent spots (which I loathe the most). I'll be on a little break for a few days and may start Seth Rollins sometime next week.

Daniel Bryan Preview
Well finally got around to finishing up Seth Rollins. It took a while to get the hair to look decent. Credit to King Kanyon, HLR, Fofo and others for letting me reference their mods for my project. I'm very greatful as everything has been a pretty help. I think I'll push out a few more mods before some kind of release. Stay tuned. Here's a preview of Seth Rollins.

Seth Rollins preview

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
These screenshots are the best I've seen for SD2, this new modding method seriously pays off.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I should have some updates near the end of the week. I appreciate the support :)

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
KendrickSD2 said:
awesome! getting better
Thanks Kendrick. I was going to ask you for a curb stomp hack but I gave it a shot. It's not bad, but I think it could be better (the hack). I may include more his moves at a later time. He has an action packed moveset and I'd like to capture some of his best moves.
Currently trying to hack Seth's avada kedavra but the issue is that I have no idea how to hack distance with this game. I've tried picking a part an old code with distance but I honestly have no idea how its done....where's D2A to hack SD2 when you need him? :-/

Note: The HUD is a work in progress. Currently looking for the other three colors.
(Adjustments)
80-314RwJs.png

(before)
80-yX051gG.png

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Dec 2 2014, 04:32:51 PM</dd></dl><div>Great. Only one question: there will be also new arenas? If not it doesn't matter because the project it great[/quote]The Smackdown Arena will be updated. Were currently looking for tools that will allow us to maintain the same file size. Other arenas may be updated in the future. Expect new ring aprons and maybe a few weapon retextures.
KendrickSD2 said:
Oh good I will try
That would be awesome!

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
skankpark said:
Anyone can you give full MOD Iso of this tnx guys :)
Not the best idea to post about ISO's on the forum. This mod is still under construction. Were currently working on a way to do more HQ mods without glitching anything in the game. Stick around for further progress.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Cable said:
That Sets Rollins mod is fricking sick NMCM. Nice to see you working on a update.
Thanks C', hopefully more progress before new years. :D

dmack363

Young Lion
Reaction score
Do you have wwe 2k15 mod for wwf sd 2 on android if not can you tell me who have it

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
dmack363 said:
Do you have wwe 2k15 mod for wwf sd 2 on android if not can you tell me who have it

Coming this summer :D
Note: If there are any experienced texture modders that are interested in joining the shock value team, shoot me a pm. I'd like for someone that is able to compliment what I've done with a similar style for the rest of the roster.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm really late to the party but that Seth Rollins actually made my jaw drop.

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
I'm really late to the party but that Seth Rollins actually made my jaw drop.
I have King Kanyon and Inspired to thank for that. Stick around for future updates. I appreciate the support :D

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Inspired has really stepped the game up on this. I'm so happy because there's already been so much work done on this game.

dmack363

Young Lion
Reaction score
NMCM said:
dmack363 said:

Coming this summer :D
Note: If there are any experienced texture modders that are interested in joining the shock value team, shoot me a pm. I'd like for someone that is able to compliment what I've done with a similar style for the rest of the roster.

Do you have the wwe 2k15 mod?
c:eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.