[Closed] WWE SmackDown: This Is My Yard [PSP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
this is my yard another sd version after hctp thats is a good idea to alive sd again we are miss sd games good luck guys great idea in fact

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Swifty - We have not a clue yet as to which arenas will be featured in the game. Me personally i dont do arenas but I've been looking lately at some custom arenas from arena modders like KICK101 and may be inclined to ask him about joining us. All in all though, I would like to ask you guys which arena you want in the game so we can make our decisions based on that. As for theme songs, what do u mean by that exactly?

Hasa - thanks!

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I mean like, will Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and other guys have their correct entrance themes? (their real life ones).

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Swifty - Ah yeah, of course! We'll grab from other WWE games and convert them to PSP. Everyone will have their correct themes and trons.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
u ask about what's arenas we need i sugsses to replace raw with old sd arena and replace oreginal sd with new 2014 sd arena are thats is a great idea ?

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Hasa - Yes. Personally I would like to have both old and new versions of the SD and RAW arenas, that is a must. Also many retro wrestlemania, rumble, summerslam and survivor series arenas as well. I really really want to include my favorite arena from SvR 2006, Wrestlemania IX. Also other arenas like the ECW One Night Stand arena. We will see, stay tuned :)

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
At least two SmackDown Arenas should be included, Retro and Current.
As for others we may have a whole lot of WrestleMania Arenas given the fact that I'm creating a storyline which features Undertaker's WrestleMania streak. If you guys don't mind the Wm arenas and want other arenas too in the game you might have to put up with many of Taker's matches in a same WrestleMania Arena. What do you say?

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This idea of having to include The Undertaker's streak matches in a storyline is just...not appealing to be appealing to be honest, for me atleast.

Most of the Arena spots will taken by Wrestlemania (thats like half the spots), including the new and retro for both the Smackdown and RAW arena is great though, probably 2 or so Wrestlemania arenas and a couple of PPVs.

StPierre

Opener
Reaction score
I think it's okay to play Taker's matches in the same Arena). What about current arenas?

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
First of all the current arena's should be included and then you should add the retro arenas.

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Swifty, St Pierre and Undertaker Fan we will definitely take your suggestions into consideration. We will try to have the arenas that you guys want in the game thats for sure. Keep suggestions coming and if u want to reference certain arena mods let us know as well and we will try to work it out

RKO XX14

Young Lion
Reaction score
jaysonf5 can you add wrestlemaniaxXx arena just suggesting if its cool with you

StPierre

Opener
Reaction score
Personally I like ECW December to Dismember arena from SvR 08, but I don't think you'll put it in the game)

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
We are currently deciding on arenas to include so suggestions are always welcome. I'm proud to announce that we have KICK101 working with us for the Arenas in This Is My Yard. Welcome KICK101 :)

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
great job guys kick101 have a great arenas they will be usefull for your project guys good loock kick101 and j.f5 and aughat in your project waiting for realse (sorry for bad english )

RKO XX14

Young Lion
Reaction score
wow kick101 is going to work on the arenas this will be great he is one of the best arena modder waiting for releasing (sorry edited)

KICK101

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey Guys..........Here are some arenas which we have decided to include in this project..............

WRESTLEMANIA X
14130245185_2d434db782_b.jpg

WRESTLEMANIA X-SEVEN
14126919601_af7a122606_b.jpg

WRESTLEMANIA XX
14127261142_e447d2d99c_b.jpg
[/spoiler]

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
I've been away on holiday so my apologies. We are currently in the Arena part of the mod and we will have some updates soon from Aughat who is working on arena pics and KICK101 who is making new arenas and fixing other ones for the game. :)

temtemevoli

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
this is cool! ill download this when it's done. can't wait for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.