[Closed] WWE'12 PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAGE17

Young Lion
Reaction score
In the v1 there are some bug, when you will upload the v2?

You are better than all people in THQ!!!

CAGE17

Young Lion
Reaction score
Wait a minute, if the wwe 12 roster is bigger than svr 2011 one don't you create some created superstar and replacing the CAW song with their?

CAGE17

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Arjun The Man</dt><dd>Jun 1 2012, 01:28:42 PM</dd></dl><div>
CAGE17 said:
In the v1 there are some bug, when you will upload the v2?

You are better than all people in THQ!!!
i think you are referring to my patch not goatcheese one btw v2 comes out tomorrow[/quote]You're right, I'm sorry.

You'll upload the .iso game or a patch?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Don't double post in that short amount of timed, just edit your first one.

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
CAGE17 said:
Wait a minute, if the wwe 12 roster is bigger than svr 2011 one don't you create some created superstar and replacing the CAW song with their?

no caw all are texture mods with songs and titantrons

CAGE17 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Arjun The Man</dt><dd>Jun 1 2012, 01:28:42 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
You're right, I'm sorry.

You'll upload the .iso game or a patch?[/quote]

dont speak about my patch in this thread i have a thread for that see my signature

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Ok i am going to start handing out warnings if one more person asks for an iso, for the last damn time THEY AREN'T ALLOWED ON THIS OR ANY ZETABOARD FORUM.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ok.... I am gonna be the biggest asshole in the book of assholes, but due to a lack of time, :( I am not gonna create this mod until after 2 months. I know you all gonna hate me, but sorry. I can't help it. :( sorry people. Because I don't know a lot of Hexing :O and because I have to do everything automatic (No nike the bike svredit) its gonna take longer time!

BUT I gonna TRY to complete the mod.

Thanks for understanding. :)

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
:) I gonna continue the mod after 2-3 weeks. Then I gonna not take my time, I gonna work night shifts :O lol

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ok! Because I'm not gonna post all the updates here, please visit:

Screw the link :O

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Why not post them here bro, when you actually posted the topic here in the first place?

And what is it with a few of you guys opening your own forums and not trying to help OSR grow even more? Dont you think you will get more awareness here than on a forum you have just setup.

Whatever! I am not trying to be harsh bro, and dont pressure yourself on completing this in any hurry.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
OK! I'm not gonna post the news on that site then....... First news! :D no models will be removed! :) all models are on the game, cause I have just found out how to import no models. :)

(You know, like the superstars icon where you can click and choose a superstar, I found a way to do that thanks to Arjuns Dat Editor)

ultimatex

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Now thatas awsome !!! Are you gonna share the method you found?

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ok! I do that, thanks for letting me use him. I will give credit! :hi

Update: Names are changed and all models are about to be imported. Then I am gonna mod the selection pics and the menu screens and music then titantrons! :D

zhigge

Midcard
Reaction score
wait so you are saying you found a way to add no models without using the codebreaker codes... good stuff. let me investigate this data editor a little more may be the key to something i'm working on..

Status
Not open for further replies.