[Closed] Wwe'12 Wii Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screen

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
hanx1990 said:
ok if they are the so called hacks, then the sin cara attire is supposedly dark red not pink, and tensai entrance attire ummm not gud, every thing else looks very good
:sgctc:

ican do anything i want

pink-red

all i care about isiam the first in this forum

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
hanx1990 said:
ok if they are the so called hacks, then the sin cara attire is supposedly dark red not pink, and tensai entrance attire ummm not gud, every thing else looks very good
First off i don't know who the hell you are, but you are royally getting on my nerves, the pink color could be because of being color blind ever thought of that? We have had a member with that problem before. Constructive criticism is welcome to help make a mod better if fine, just saying "It's not good" is not helpful. (BTW the word is GOOD not GUD)

Drop the attitude or you won't last long here.

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
hanx1990 said:
ok why can discuss about what is a hack and what is a mod, but the only truth is that this guy is just trying to put a fight for no reason, you have to change that actitude if you dont want to get troubles here

hanx1990

Opener
Reaction score
yeah seems like it though, rude behavior since my first post, any ways thanks for advice man will keep it in mind in future :)

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Screen said:
hanx1990 said:
then stop calling it hacks dude they are definitely not hack they are MODs which are done by dumping the textures and modifying them

if you have really hacked the game then dude seriously post the codes that you have hacked which are like this : 016FCDE7 00000001
honestly i can call it any name i want " Hack-Mod-JAck-John-MAtt"

honestly i don't Care About you And Your Codes

Thanks for your reply Again
That's like saying that I can call an apple an orange if I want. It wouldn't be correct.

There is a difference and you should learn what it is.

However, great to see your new mods. Cool to see texture dumping is available on Dolphin. Texture editing just got very easy.

Good luck in the future. :)

Screen

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
Screen said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
That's like saying that I can call an apple an orange if I want. It wouldn't be correct.

There is a difference and you should learn what it is.

However, great to see your new mods. Cool to see texture dumping is available on Dolphin. Texture editing just got very easy.

Good luck in the future. :)
thank's for you reply

i'll call it " Mod" not hack

Shawn23

Young Lion
Reaction score
Can you give link to download dumbs of new attires?

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Shawn23 said:
Can you give link to download dumbs of new attires?
_proxy

Screen

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
:Da F**K?:

Are You Serious You Can do it by follow my tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.