[Closed] Wwe2K15 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

jomo

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi, im new here and im downloading your 2k15 patch but i dont know where to put "BESLES-55635SVR11.rar"

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
jomo said:
Hi, im new here and im downloading your 2k15 patch but i dont know where to put "BESLES-55635SVR11.rar"
just forget about it...
it will work without it

Reaction score
Hello.
A quick question: as I listening, the music1.yaf is the default SVR 2011 music file without changes?
Cause I opened with yaf extractor and i listen the same music in SVR 2011.
So I will use the 2014 patch music file, and do not worry, I use all only for my personal purpose.

And congratulations and thanks by share this patch,good work.

Cobalt

Opener
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I want to share my save game for this game with a few features.

The feature is :
- Unlocked All
- New Wrestler via CAW
- Few Updated Movesets
- Few Updated Entrances
- Mostly Updated Finishers
- Changed Attribute Superstars
- Superstars & Team Management Updated

CAW Wrestler List:
- Adam Rose
- Los Matadores (Diego & Fernando)
- The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso)
- Heath Slater
- Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara)
- Kevin Owens
- The Ascension (Konnor & Viktor)
- Sting

Hope you enjoy this, and don't forget to backup your save game before try this. If you don't like this save game just Delete it and restore your own save game. This is the Link. :toast:

<small>Credits :
</small>
- Hasa for this amazing patch
- Barza4huzaifa for few formulas
- All the guy who provide some CAW and Movesets on the internet that I can't tell it one by one
[/small][/SPOILER]

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Good news lads!!!!
About my save file:I have change and updated all superstars movesets(signatures and finishers included) closest as real WWE 2K 15.Now I am looking for entrances ,and till now I have updated and changed for few superstars.
Be patient and expect an all done save file by me in few days.
CHEERS!!!!! :toast:

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
thank you Cobalt for your save game.i have added it to the first post

and waiting for yours Hercules,speaking of which,i figured a way to create a similar finishers for "Roman reigns" & "Big E" & "Ryback" i will share it tomorrow here

and thank's guys :)

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hasa i also found how to create something that looks like the "superman punch" for roman and i found out how to create something that looks like Bad News Barret's Bull hammer so if you need them i will post the formula that you must use for create-a-finisher.

@Hannah Montana: the theme songs ARE updated... if you manage to get this booting for NTSC let me know and PM me how you did it. I have a HD component cable so i can play PAL games in full color on NTSC PS2/HDTV but the screen is not as wide as it would be if the iso was NTSC.

Cobalt

Opener
Reaction score
omar_alg said:
the great's woods hhhh :p
This is not the right save game. Look at the Roman's target on the above. It's say "Big Show" not "Xavier Woods"... :yes:

RAMONCHITO

Opener
Reaction score
Hercules said:
Good news lads!!!!
About my save file:I have change and updated all superstars movesets(signatures and finishers included) closest as real WWE 2K 15.Now I am looking for entrances ,and till now I have updated and changed for few superstars.
Please, creat caws of Kalisto e Sin-cara.

LUCHA LUCHA LUCHA.

Cobalt

Opener
Reaction score
RAMONCHITO said:
Hercules said:
Good news lads!!!!
Please, creat caws of Kalisto e Sin-cara.

LUCHA LUCHA LUCHA.
Check a comment before him and you find caw for them. ;)

Reaction score
Hello everybody.Forget about the music, I was wrong, sorry.

Sadly I tried to convert the PAL plistps2,arc file to NTSC and do not work,when I navigate around the menus it freezes and do not load the models neither.if someone can do a patch for NTSC users will be cool.

ma5am

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hannah Montana</dt><dd>Jun 6 2015, 08:26:15 PM</dd></dl><div>Hello everybody.
two things:
-Are the wrestlers in the new save have their right weight and height?
-There will be a NTSC patch? I read is only one file (plistps2.arc) modified for play in NTSC.And a ntsc save.I am NTSC user.
Thanks.[/quote]You dont need to patch plistps2.arc. You should use NTSC2PAL or ESR Disc Patcher to convert the PAL ISO into NTSC ISO. Just find your NTSC ISO, patch it with one of the program I said earlier.

You can find both the program by googling. Have a nice day!
RAMONCHITO said:
@Hasa , how you will re-upload the fighters, there's still time to put Sting in the game ???

I saw that your mod with his red suit was very good but not in the game.

You can exchange the Druid for him.
I totally agree w/ Ramonchito!

@ Hasa: Man, your patch game was absolutely perfect, except one thing: you excluding Sting in the roster. :wall:
So please put Him in the roster list, will you? :game:

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
i can add sting and hugan to the game but you will need to start another save game because i will edit their names and height in dat editor :(

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Add them as no models and add selection pics and entrances if u PM me i can teach u

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
OK lads,here we go:
I finally complete my save file :D :D
This is save file for @Hasa official patch WWE 2K 15 for PS2.
I made this save file with his full permission.
The save file contains:
-All superstars movesets changed and updated to be closest like real game WWE 2K 15
-Entrances changed and updated for next superstars:Batista(old),Jericho(old),Del Rio,CM Punk,Cesaro,Bo Dallas,Darren Young,Daniel Bryan,Justin Gabriel,Big E,Adrian Neville,Booker T,Eric Rowan,Fandango,Damien Sandow,Seth Rollins,Mark Henry(heel),Curtis Axel,Luke Harper,The Miz,Kevin Nesh,Dean Ambrose,Corey Graves,Ric Flair(preset),Reigns,Sami Zayn,Ryback,Bray WWyatt,BNB,Rusev,Titus Oneil,Ultimate Warrior,Xavier Woods.-----Others didint need any updates.

I made tag teams and roster edit my own.( You can change it if you dont like it :D )
All done by OSR member @Hercules

Save file is in .cbs(codebreaker format) but you can change or convert it in format you want like armax or for pcsx2 with tool:Save Builder or Save Coverter.

P.S. I test and everything works fine.Read the txt file into rar archive when download.
Password : Belmin_Lk

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4d34mwkdtb1ab4k/WWE+2K+15+save+file+by+Hercules+BiH.rar
Tell me your opinions and expiriences :D
Thanks and have fun :D :D

KaneTheUndertaker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@ma5am I never knew ESR can convert PAL to NTSC. All I thought it did was patch the game/iso to trick the PS2 to thinking the game is a DVD and letting it boot with ESR if you have it installed on your PS2 so I think you should research more about PS2 homebrew. Also, pal2ntsc with y-fix is not something I recommend because you either never get the full image of the game on the screen OR the screen of the game is smaller than your TVs.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
thank's hercules !
if anybody knows how to convert this save for ps2 memory card,please let me know

thank's again

Status
Not open for further replies.