[Closed] WWF No Mercy Remake Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cixxo

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Feb 12 2015, 04:14:12 PM</dd></dl><div>Ehi bro I'm workin' on a No Mercy belt package. Soon I'll give you pics[/quote]the official creator of titles of this project , has talked :yes:
a new preview and is the hardcore legend mick foley these mods were not as complicated as others but I did use some other because much of my time making the new nameplate of raw (which is ready and will see shortly) No more to say I leave with preview and as always remember "click to enlarge" (I recommend it to appreciate the details :hi )

iFoxy

Young Lion
Reaction score
I love that ERA, nice idea! Nice jobs, continue and don't stop! :D

Cixxo

Opener
Reaction score
raghu said:
good work man so who's next?
we have to mankind, we have to mick foley, just missing catus to complete the family (Dude love will come on a dlc) and here's your preview. This mod was easy and difficult, for the attire of royal rumble was easy because only change the color of the pants and modify the beard, whereas the cost of no way out a little more because I could not match the texture of the wanted dead poster.
stay tuned this week publish the preview raw arena created by BSDO, although I have not taken the preview because I want to finish with details like the announce table and Minitron. the nameplate and cityplate are ready
No more to say I leave with preview and as always remember "click to enlarge" (I recommend it to appreciate the details :hi )

Cixxo

Opener
Reaction score
rishy6570 said:
Excelente trabajo, saludos desde Mexico!!
Thanks, but write in english please
I will return soon :nod:

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
Wow... I must say this project looks awesome! Great work :)

Cixxo

Opener
Reaction score
before showing the preview that is what you are interested in and the reason I have come to this topic, I wanted to apologize for my inactivity due to personal reasons, I hope you will forgive. without further ado or introductions here I leave preview Tazz and as always remember "click to enlarge" (I recommend it to appreciate the details :hi )

albert is here
unfortunately wearing shorts but I think it looks good all anyway. you that say about him?
"click to enlarge" (I recommend it to appreciate the details :hi )

THIS IS A TEST
"click to enlarge" (I recommend it to appreciate the details :hi )

hello people I'm back this time to bring them to the undertaker, and I want to thank and give their due credit to the great ERI619 by creating model used as the basis

Cixxo

Opener
Reaction score
I have been a busy time when I could not post anything here, but that does not mean I've stopped working, quite the opposite so here I bring you a MEGA PREVIEW.
List of what it contains:
* Chris Jericho New 3rd attire (made with attire hack)
* New 1st attire Eddie Guerrero (add elbowpad With attire hack)
* The Rock $ 500 shirt attire update (New face, hair and body textures)
* Kurt Angle (2 attires)
* New Rikishi (Attire and Entrance)
* Legend Undertaker nine attires pack (4 for the game and 5 DLC)
<big><big>You can see it by clicking HERE</big></big>

<big>CREDIT TO Lord Macbeth for:</big>
*attire hack/Caw material Tutorial and recourses
*Fix HCTP models tutorial and Bones recourses
*Rikishi Base Models

sorry for the poor quality of the preview

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Doctor Of Thuganomics Is Really Amazed
I HAVE A Gift For You !!!
Open This
p3hps.jpg

<big><big><big><big>It's Greatttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!</big></big></big></big>

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
hell yeah! I like everything you are doing, you lead everything perfectly, pops for you :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.