CM Punk

Styles4life

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Really nice mod.

I actually played RAW back in the day, but just found it too laggy and quite robotic. However this is good work.

Also was RAW 2 ever moddable? I really liked the sequel to raw and found it packed with a great roster.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
Styles4life said:
Really nice mod.

I actually played RAW back in the day, but just found it too laggy and quite robotic. However this is good work.

Also was RAW 2 ever moddable? I really liked the sequel to raw and found it packed with a great roster.
I don't know about Raw2 but it would be better because the bodies,arms and legs aren't mirrored there.

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah, it would be a great game to mod, but my emulator could not detect it.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Aditza said:
Styles4life said:
Really nice mod. I actually played RAW back in the day, but just found it too laggy and quite robotic. However this is good work. Also was RAW 2 ever moddable? I really liked the sequel to raw and found it packed with a great roster.
I don't know about Raw2 but it would be better because the bodies,arms and legs aren't mirrored there.
Time to do some research bro... :B-)

I personally think RAW 2 was a great game, and if the models are not mirrored the amount of possibilities would be immense! I for one would try my hand at modding it!!

@Warrior - Bro, which emu were you using?