convert ps2 textures to psp textures

Highflyer17

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hi guys....i'm trying to make my own svr 11 wrestlers for psp like the rock sin cara red and etc......i only know how to change original wrestler's attire colors ....i search osr for psp mods....but i only get ps2 wrestler mods and all i need is there but its for ps2.....then i comment "can i use it for ps2" ( btw i'm a noob that time ) and they said i can if i convert them for psp....problem is i can't find tutorial on how to convert them ...i look in tutorials index can't find one......can anybody please help me? if i learn how to make texture mods....i will upload them to all of you :The Mario Dance: :The Mario Dance: :The Mario Dance: :The Mario Dance:

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ask for the creator's permission,open the texture in optix,save them as png,use the texture,give credit.

Highflyer17

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
PunkDEverliving said:
ask for the creator's permission,open the texture in optix,save them as png,use the texture,give credit.
dont worry dude...i will give credit...but i've ried that and when i play them the wrestler is white its like bug textures....when i grab and slam an opponent my wrestler turns white and back to wwe logos again :( bug bug bug...what should i do

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ok. this post is my reply to your latest topic. (I don't want to bother admins here to unlock your topics)
1. just copy the box(inside the mouth textures) and paste it over your new texture in its original place.
(or if you use photoshop,
-open the original texture with the box.
-create a new layer.
-paste your texture on the new layer and align everything.
-using the selection tool select the area where the box should be.
-erase everything in the selected area
note: ofcourse it wouldn't make itself. that's common sense ^o) )

and for your other question. just copy the ears from the wwe13 texture and paste it where it should be.

2. you should convert it to gim (and don't ask how. just look at the tutorials)

3. no. I can't even answer that because all you need is common sense to resolve that.

Highflyer17

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
PunkDEverliving said:
ok. this post is my reply to your latest topic. (I don't want to bother admins here to unlock your topics)
1. just copy the box(inside the mouth textures) and paste it over your new texture in its original place.
(or if you use photoshop,
-open the original texture with the box.
-create a new layer.
-paste your texture on the new layer and align everything.
-using the selection tool select the area where the box should be.
-erase everything in the selected area
note: ofcourse it wouldn't make itself. that's common sense ^o) )

and for your other question. just copy the ears from the wwe13 texture and paste it where it should be.

2. you should convert it to gim (and don't ask how. just look at the tutorials)

3. no. I can't even answer that because all you need is common sense to resolve that.
1. Do you mean this :
.......but i want the the whole texture with the rock's hair on the top and skin color
facepreview.png
......so in this case should i just paste the mouth in that Texture.......?

And about the ears okay i'll try now :)

2 Yeah dude already know that o_O

3.Judging by your answer i think you meant i need "Paste ps2 brodus clay textures that big show don't have and save to 8-bit convert it to gim open xpacker and create new texture archive name it 09.pac inject it in Brodus clay ps2 model to convert it to psp model o_O

btw Thanks for all of your help....you are the best !!! do you have a facebook account so we can chat sometimes be friends ? LOL :celebrate:

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
1. yes, paste the mouth in its original position.
3. no. you need to have a psp model and put the textures in it. (where do you get the psp model? extract it from the game yourself)
and about your "many textures" question
Untitled-1-2_zps9db029f4.png

I don't add people I don't know on fb.

jendres

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
About your problem about the mouth texture, You can do try what i am doing when i retexture:
1. open the texture to be changed(you can use photoshop or gimp).
2. drag the texture you want to put.
3. set the capacity of the texture you dragged to 50% or whatever you want.
4. align the textures.
5. since you can see thru the other texture, you can erase where the mouth part is.
6. Set the capacity back to normal.
7. Save the texture to 32 or 16 color.

EDIT: My bad. I haven't seen PunkDEverliving post.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
yeah I already said that and that's what I also do but he kept on saying pasting so I said yes.even though it is a bit more complicated but t could work too but.

Highflyer17

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
PunkDEverliving said:
yeah I already said that and that's what I also do but he kept on saying pasting so I said yes.even though it is a bit more complicated but t could work too but.
ohhh...is that what you meant sorry didn'y quite understand what you're trying to say about the aligning thing :p but i saw this tutorial
and this tutorial didn't use aligning ......Is this tutorial really works ??? need to know :Felix:

Highflyer17

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
jendres said:
About your problem about the mouth texture, You can do try what i am doing when i retexture:
1. open the texture to be changed(you can use photoshop or gimp).
2. drag the texture you want to put.
3. set the capacity of the texture you dragged to 50% or whatever you want.
4. align the textures.
5. since you can see thru the other texture, you can erase where the mouth part is.
6. Set the capacity back to normal.
7. Save the texture to 32 or 16 color.

EDIT: My bad. I haven't seen PunkDEverliving post.
But if i save it to 32 or 16 bit...... the size of it will be bigger and when injecting it to xpacker it will say "need to copy the original texture size" so i'll stick to PunkDEverliving said ( 8-BIT ) thnkx 4 replying anyway......is this tutorial works :
.....because its what i've been doing plus PunkDEverliving guide :mock:

jendres

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Watch HARDX36 video tut.

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
the image must be 8-bit with 4,8,16,32 colors (depending on the originial number of colors of the original texture.)

I only know how to save it like that in photoshop(because that's what i only use)
after you're done editing the texture press ctrl+shift+alt+s and you can choose the bit and number of colors.

Highflyer17

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks "jendres" and "PunkDEverliving "......its works now i can make my own wrestler or convert ps2 model.....Thanks a bunch....do you guys want me to upload preview ?

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
yeah. I would do anything to make the psp section here more active.
there are people who always do psp modding and post it here on osr.
jarniboi , honkytonkman and me.
jarniboi is not going here anymore , honkytonk man is still going here but a little inactive and me.
I would like to help people mod SvR on PSP so we an have more members who will contribute
but there are only 2 people who I helped who become trusted members. redeyejedi(who is already a trusted member) and deadpool(have been banned many times but is now a trusted member but moved to wwe 13 modding).

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
PunkDEverliving said:
yeah. I would do anything to make the psp section here more active.
there are people who always do psp modding and post it here on osr.
jarniboi , honkytonkman and me.
jarniboi is not going here anymore , honkytonk man is still going here but a little inactive and me.
I would like to help people mod SvR on PSP so we an have more members who will contribute
but there are only 2 people who I helped who become trusted members. redeyejedi(who is already a trusted member) and deadpool(have been banned many times but is now a trusted member but moved to wwe 13 modding).
i modded psp too but my psp got smashed and now i dont have a psp, anyways i still have some pacs in my thread

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
yeah how can I forget. :wall:
I came here after I saw your wwe 12 on psp :wall:
anyway my mind remembers you as a guy who mods ps2 because I always check the ps2 section
however I remembered deadpool moding psp because I don't check wwe 13 section that much

Edit* yeah I saw the picture of your smashed psp. and saw your last video on youtube.
what a shame. youre the only guy I know who mods arena lightings in a match.