Curtis Axel Says He's A Future WWE Champion

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
Curtis-Axel1.jpg

Curtis Axel tweeted the following about his win over WWE Champion John Cena at last night's RAW in Calgary:

"First I take out HHH! Then I beat the @WWE Champion @JohnCena! 2-0 on RAW! Like @HeymanHustle says, You're looking at a future WWE Champion! 2-0 on RAW! Can you see me NOW???!!!"[/quote]

DarK.SOUL

Young Lion
Reaction score
He iS JuST a JokER . a BiG disaSteR 4 Wwe cUrTix Axel OR MiCheal MggAgil OR WhaT So EvER hIs ****** Name IS hE Is WorsT ThING wWe Pg ERa HaS eVer DoNE . ANd A pAul HeyMAn GuY ArE U sErIoUS
Is Wwe iS tHaT cHeap! AnD NoW He iS sAyIng HE Is BlOody Wwe chAmpp ShiT He ShoUld Be On A CoMedY sHoW! THHATS 4 U!!!CURTIX -_-

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Try writting more properly so everyone could understand you,Axel is very talented wrestler did you even know he's the late Mr.perfect's son?

Ofcourse you didn't WWE is giving the push of his life he actually is WWE's future to look out for.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>DarK.SOUL</dt><dd>May 28 2013, 11:43:48 AM</dd></dl><div>He iS JuST a JokER . a BiG disaSteR 4 Wwe cUrTix Axel OR MiCheal MggAgil OR WhaT So EvER hIs ****** Name IS hE Is WorsT ThING wWe Pg ERa HaS eVer DoNE . ANd A pAul HeyMAn GuY ArE U sErIoUS
Is Wwe iS tHaT cHeap! AnD NoW He iS sAyIng HE Is BlOody Wwe chAmpp ShiT He ShoUld Be On A CoMedY sHoW! THHATS 4 U!!!CURTIX -_- [/quote]Hmm, I think that you don't like Curtis Axel very much.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>DarK.SOUL</dt><dd>May 28 2013, 11:43:48 AM</dd></dl><div>He iS JuST a JokER . a BiG disaSteR 4 Wwe cUrTix Axel OR MiCheal MggAgil OR WhaT So EvER hIs ****** Name IS hE Is WorsT ThING wWe Pg ERa HaS eVer DoNE . ANd A pAul HeyMAn GuY ArE U sErIoUS
Is Wwe iS tHaT cHeap! AnD NoW He iS sAyIng HE Is BlOody Wwe chAmpp ShiT He ShoUld Be On A CoMedY sHoW! THHATS 4 U!!!CURTIX -_- [/quote]Stop it.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Is Wwe iS tHaT cHeap! AnD NoW He iS sAyIng HE Is BlOody Wwe chAmpp ShiT He ShoUld Be On A CoMedY sHoW! THHATS 4 U!!!CURTIX -_- [/quote]Fucking type right, I'm not going to deal with trying to read that stupid shit and because of that any opinion you have means nothing. Second Curtis is part of the future whether you like it or not & well deserves that. The only thing I see is improving on his promo skills, but that will come in time. I count myself as a fan of his.

Meh.

Midcard
Reaction score
Generic wrestlers, generic wrestlers everywhere.

DarK.SOUL

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>May 28 2013, 08:14:20 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>DarK.SOUL</dt><dd>May 28 2013, 11:43:48 AM</dd></dl><div>He iS JuST a JokER . a BiG disaSteR 4 Wwe cUrTix Axel OR MiCheal MggAgil OR WhaT So EvER hIs ****** Name IS hE Is WorsT ThING wWe Pg ERa HaS eVer DoNE . ANd A pAul HeyMAn GuY ArE U sErIoUS
Is Wwe iS tHaT cHeap! AnD NoW He iS sAyIng HE Is BlOody Wwe chAmpp ShiT He ShoUld Be On A CoMedY sHoW! THHATS 4 U!!!CURTIX -_- [/quote]Fucking type right, I'm not going to deal with trying to read that stupid shit and because of that any opinion you have means nothing. Second Curtis is part of the future whether you like it or not & well deserves that. The only thing I see is improving on his promo skills, but that will come in time. I count myself as a fan of his.[/quote]sorry man wan't happen again i think it a cool style but no more typing disorder ok no more!please 4give me :eek:k
and i hate the Micheal , Curtis or Justin biber or Hanna Montana what the damn name he have since he joined nexus !he is a **** and always a *****. that is just my personal opinion !

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>DarK.SOUL</dt><dd>May 29 2013, 09:18:39 AM</dd></dl><div>and i hate the Micheal , Curtis or Justin biber or Hanna Montana what the damn name he have since he joined nexus !he is a **** and always a *****. [/quote]Bro.....what?

DarK.SOUL

Young Lion
Reaction score
i mean its not that a time to reboot wwe super like a super hero movie ...! he got a great talent but that not a match for wwe . i hurt some one i am sorry but

Turtlebros

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>May 28 2013, 08:14:20 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>DarK.SOUL</dt><dd>May 28 2013, 11:43:48 AM</dd></dl><div>He iS JuST a JokER . a BiG disaSteR 4 Wwe cUrTix Axel OR MiCheal MggAgil OR WhaT So EvER hIs ****** Name IS hE Is WorsT ThING wWe Pg ERa HaS eVer DoNE . ANd A pAul HeyMAn GuY ArE U sErIoUS
Is Wwe iS tHaT cHeap! AnD NoW He iS sAyIng HE Is BlOody Wwe chAmpp ShiT He ShoUld Be On A CoMedY sHoW! THHATS 4 U!!!CURTIX -_- [/quote]Fucking type right, I'm not going to deal with trying to read that stupid shit and because of that any opinion you have means nothing. Second Curtis is part of the future whether you like it or not & well deserves that. The only thing I see is improving on his promo skills, but that will come in time. I count myself as a fan of his.[/quote]you say it to the other but now i want to say you cant read it fucking is that your father name thats how u introduce new member u should be ban for this . and you are too lazy to even read shame on you lazy cam daaddy boy !u should be bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Turtlebros said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>May 28 2013, 08:14:20 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
you say it to the other but now i want to say you cant read it fucking is that your father name thats how u introduce new member u should be ban for this . and you are too lazy to even read shame on you lazy cam daaddy boy !u should be bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn[/quote]lol dude, don't you know your talking to an admin?
and do you know that admin has banned many people?

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So McGillicutty came this far, huh? I'm very glad to see that he is on the top :)

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't know. I still think he should get a better attire, his attire now means....nothing. Sure, he has great talent, but he's starting out very generic. He needs to be larger than life if you want to make him a big star.

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
good luck to the guy he is a top class wrestler with a perfect future ahead of him i hope he is the future of the WWE once he works on his mic skills then theres nothing that will stop him