Dabaddchampion's Channel

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
This is wonderful my man, and you have so many talents, is amazing. I love your music and passion for the great MJ, and would recommend everyone to check champs channel out. Thanks buddy for posting it here.

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
You are one talented man dabaddguy. I checked out your youtube channel a few days back but forgot to comment. You are a man with soul, and good on you too. hope to hear more of your music, I like you MJ tributes too.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Honestly, my man champ sings from the heart. Also check out our music topic too. He has some of his usic there too buddy. Champ is one talented guy

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
WOW I really appreciate all the love, IDK what to say, chikaraboy...WOW I thank you soo much. I really appreciate you taking the time to listen to anything there, TNA my man I thank you also for your kind words. Thanks soo much.

gaznWo4life

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering if you have done any remixes of Rock with you? cant seem to find it on your channel? Reall amazing vocals you have dude, great talent. :toast:

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
WOW I don't know what to say, I really appreciate you Blue Warrior and GaznWo4Life for your kind words. I haven't did Rock With You yet, I have some other stuff ahead of it and then I was going to remake some of Michael's old skool stuff. I just have too much to do, I wanted to put some of my Pieces Of Prince, some of my Pieces Of El DeBarge, and some of my Pieces of BabyFace on my channel, but my nephew's in college cramming the winter session in and it's a lotta work for him. Someone asked me to do a few fongs in my voice without ALL the special effects to sound like Michael Jackson,lol. I said to them you either sound like Michael or you don't as with ANY singer your imitating, I don't use special effects to sound like anyone lol, I just practiced real hard long time ago, I don't have 40% of the voice I use to have, I use to be able to sing Minnie Riperton songs and hit her high notes so Mchael jackson was easy to me at that time. Then I began to practice their sound aswell as their tone. I got injured on my job working for MTA transportation and I have 3 disc in my neck and back that's cracked and ruptured so when I'm in GREAT pain my voice shuts down and even off. For this and a few other reasons I named myself Pieces of these singers because of my injuries as it HURTS LIKE HELL to sing some of Michael's songs especially!!!! He put soo much energy into his songs and sound that it hurts my neck and back to sing them, I just feel that I could complain when I'm dead,lol. So in light of the statements above and this special effects business I'm singing a few songs with the pc's recorder in the accessories,entertainment section so a few people can here my natural voice although that's the only voice I have,lol. Thanks again for the kind words gentleman.

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
Bro, you have one hell of a voice , amazing stuff.
WOW WildForce67 I really appreciate you kind words my man, thank you soo much brah as this touches my heart and soul. Thank You soo much.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Bumpin' for great justice! You should post some new stuff, my man! :&