Das anyone have Arjuns Mtp2 converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexHaytham

Young Lion
Reaction score
Good day of time to everyone! Please can somebody help me? I allmost make full mod of SvR'11 called "Legends vs New Gen!" But I very need Mtp2 converter!Das someone has it?I want to ask Arjun for password but his disaper!

jaxon

Young Lion
Reaction score
I also need that program , please someone upload , thanks
I don't know why nobody cares about uploading that program , I really need this one :) & thanks for the dislikers :)

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
jaxon said:
I don't know why nobody cares about uploading that program , I really need this one :) & thanks for the dislikers :)

You say thanks to dislikers and become a liker yourself ? :blink:
Seriously that's like :RVD

jaxon

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sultan said:
jaxon said:

You say thanks to dislikers and become a liker yourself ? :blink:
Seriously that's like :RVD

So as you're the only one who replied :D PLEASE can you tell me the password , I need that program seriously :)

jaxon

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sultan said:
U can only ask arjun , but he is not here tho....
And that's why i'm asking you because arjun isn't here & you can help me by giving me the password , it's simple :)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
jaxon said:
Sultan said:
U can only ask arjun , but he is not here tho....
And that's why i'm asking you because arjun isn't here & you can help me by giving me the password , it's simple :)
You ever think he doesn't have the password?

That demanding attitude will get you nothing here.

jaxon

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Nov 17 2013, 07:01:59 PM</dd></dl><div>
jaxon said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
You ever think he doesn't have the password?

That demanding attitude will get you nothing here.[/quote]I don't understand you , I just need the password , is that a problem ?!

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
jaxon said:
I don't understand you , I just need the password , is that a problem ?!
None of the modders know who you are and with you suckin* attitude , I think you maybe a lecher :shout:
So just stop it ! You need the pass , we don't want to give ! SIMPLE AS THAT! Do you need any further explanation ? :yawn:

jaxon

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sultan said:
jaxon said:
I don't understand you , I just need the password , is that a problem ?!
None of the modders know who you are and with you suckin* attitude , I think you maybe a lecher :shout:
So just stop it ! You need the pass , we don't want to give ! SIMPLE AS THAT! Do you need any further explanation ? :yawn:
Yes , I need to know what should I do to have the password ?!

jaxon

Young Lion
Reaction score
Sultan said:
You need to contribute something good here and you may get it then !
But i'm not good in modding , I only need selection pictures nothing more , also I don't have a PS2 , so just give me the password :)

ItsVedaTime

Young Lion
Reaction score
how about you drop the attitude? It's attitudes like that that make us not want to give you shit.

jaxon

Young Lion
Reaction score
ItsVedaTime said:
how about you drop the attitude? It's attitudes like that that make us not want to give you shit.
Why do you all hate me ?! it's just a request , i'm not good in hacking but you request what I can't do , i'm sorry but I really need that program ..

TSK

Legend
Reaction score
Website
w11.zetaboards.com
jaxon said:
ItsVedaTime said:
Why do you all hate me ?! it's just a request , i'm not good in hacking but you request what I can't do , i'm sorry but I really need that program ..
:attentionwhore

Status
Not open for further replies.