Dave Batista Close To A WWE Return

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
DaveBautista1.jpg

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, Former WWE Superstar Dave Batista has been working to get back into wrestling shape, and is fast approaching his 290-pound billed weight during his last run with WWE. The former 6-time World Champion left WWE in 2010 to pursue his interests in acting, as well as a career in Mixed Martial Arts.

Batista has said in recent interviews that he is interested in returning to the WWE, and listed part-time workers such as The Rock and Brock Lesnar as potential opponents. With the future of the planned Rock/Lesnar match currently unknown, it is possible WWE would push to bring back Batista to fill the role of Dwayne Johnson, who was injured in his WrestleMania match with John Cena.

It is worth noting that Batista recently landed a part in Marvel's big comic book movie "Guardians of the Galaxy" which is set to begin filming this summer.[/quote]

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Dear God, NO!
Batista sucks, Stay Away.....

On a side note Meltzer is a retarded fucking moron......

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Apr 13 2013, 11:03:57 PM</dd></dl><div>Dear God, NO!
Batista sucks, Stay Away.....

On a side note Meltzer is a retarded fucking moron......[/quote]This.

:sgctc:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
C'mon, guys, this isn't a bad thing. He's an established name that can help put younger guys over. He may not be the best, but imagine the push he would give guys like Ziggler, Punk, Bryan, Del Rio, and the other younger guys.

Besides, it isn't like you'll have to tolerate a lot of his matches. He's almost as fragile as Kevin Nash.

I bet he does more good for the long run of the company than Rock did.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
CBV said:
C'mon, guys, this isn't a bad thing. He's an established name that can help put younger guys over. He may not be the best, but imagine the push he would give guys like Ziggler, Punk, Bryan, Del Rio, and the other younger guys.

Besides, it isn't like you'll have to tolerate a lot of his matches. He's almost as fragile as Kevin Nash.

I bet he does more good for the long run of the company than Rock did.
Yeah but I doubt he would put young guys over,even if he liked Christian and said he should be World Champion,he would want the same treatment/contract Rock and Lesnar got.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Oh, he'd want it, but I don't think he's gonna get it. Besides, he isn't the biggest fish in the pond by a long shot, anymore. He's only been gone a few years but the climate has changed quite a bit.

I dunno. I'm just an optimist on this one. I'd love to see him go to sleep.

OrKAdoS_peeps

Young Lion
Reaction score
he may get a contract similar to Y2J one..
not a full time and a "veteran jobber"

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I enjoyed his last run just before he left WWE as a heel. He was seriously great. His in ring work will always be tame at best, but he was a established star.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
i actually like the idea of batista returning. he wasnt the most interesting or the most technically sound but he was definitely entertaining. but hes almost as old as hunter and the others so...