Does any one who know how to....

Jake

Opener
Reaction score
Does any one who know how to remove introduction? SVR 11 PSP

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I love how I_Don't_suck took the time to dislike and like these posts, but not the time to answer the question.

Don't be a jerk to noobs, everyone was a noob once.

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
CBV said:
I love how I_Don't_suck took the time to dislike and like these posts, but not the time to answer the question.

...everyone was a noob once.

that's right... :yes: and i think we are still noob when we try to do somethin'new never
done before..we have always somethin' new to learn from someone else..

i suppose you're talking about the screens after the loading of memory stick data..i think it's not a good idea to remove it..you can mod it..
to remove these screens maybe also you have to touch ARC file ..i never done it and i'm not sure

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
honkytonkman said:
CBV said:

...everyone was a noob once.

that's right... :yes: and i think we are still noob when we try to do somethin'new never
done before..we have always somethin' new to learn from someone else..

i suppose you're talking about the screens after the loading of memory stick data..i think it's not a good idea to remove it..you can mod it..
to remove these screens maybe also you have to touch ARC file ..i never done it and i'm not sure
i think he was saying about wrestlers introduction in matches.

I_Dont_Suck

Young Lion
Reaction score
CBV said:

lol You're right, I was the noob of noobs, but c'mon, I just liked and disliked. I'll answer the question next time. Fact.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I_Dont_Suck said:
I was the noob of noobs, but c'mon, I just liked and disliked.
Yep, you just liked and disliked, thus, why I pointed it out. Being as you don't quite understand where I am coming from, let me enlighten you.

Disliking a legitimate question being asked by a new guy makes you look like an elitist prick, which in turn, makes OSR look bad. He didn't break a single rule, he actually followed the rules perfectly. We're a community trying to help each other learn and get better. We aren't trying to keep this all to ourselves.

Bad attitudes toward people trying to learn turns people off from even trying to get better, which hurts the community.