ECW Hardcore Wrestling 64

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Logo001gradient003stroke2px002.png

Info
This will be a custom ECW Aki save set around the years 97-99. I don't know how much time I can dedicate towards this, but I'm going to give it a shot nevertheless. Jazz and jcsix are currently helping me out tremendously with textures and coding. Updates will be few and far between, but be assured that the save is getting worked on all the time.

Credit
Iccotracs, Jazz, jcsix, loco, Ryan CE.

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Logo001gradient003stroke2px002.png

Info
This will be a custom ECW Aki save set around the years 97-99. I don't know how much time I can dedicate towards this, but I'm going to give it a shot nevertheless. Jazz and jcsix are currently helping me out tremendously with textures and coding. Updates will be few and far between, but be assured that the save is getting worked on all the time.

Credit
Iccotracs, Jazz, jcsix, loco, Ryan CE.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
YES! This makes me very happy. Especially Jamie modding!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I am a very happy man right now. Thank you Jamie.

FTWLoco team sounds great to me. Love Bam Bam and Funk.

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Now business has picked up. At last a aki ecw save. Always thought how cool it would be to see something based on the original ecw as it was a promotion I followed from day 1.

Previews look super dudes. Can't wait for more.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm loving what I'm seeing so far.

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, guys. Made a little start on '97 Raven a little earlier. The face is pretty much done (probably adjust the forehead a little) but I haven't spent too much time on the hair just yet. I might end up ditching the hair hack, though I'll have to see what it looks without first.

RavenWIP001.png

Also, I'd love to get this in as the start menu, but I'm having a little trouble with the stretching. I'd replace it over the original, but the textures repeat in certain areas. Anybody know of a fix to get around this?

TazPoster001.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I don't, however, I wanted to comment! Raven's face looks great, and Bam Bam and Funk are awesome.

I was hoping we'd get an ECW aki somewhere down the road, this makes my day.

loco

Midcard
Reaction score
811598D4 BFE0
811598E8 C006
81159908 434D
81159904 3FF0

Stretches the start screen so only one of the repeating textures shows up (upper right corner but, it doesn't repeat with the code).

-I could implement it into the game as well, I think I still have the template I used for Starrcade's backgrounds.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>FTW JMe</dt><dd>Jun 1 2012, 10:25:28 PM</dd></dl><div>Thanks for the comments, guys. Made a little start on '97 Raven a little earlier. The face is pretty much done (probably adjust the forehead a little) but I haven't spent too much time on the hair just yet. I might end up ditching the hair hack, though I'll have to see what it looks without first.

RavenWIP001.png

Also, I'd love to get this in as the start menu, but I'm having a little trouble with the stretching. I'd replace it over the original, but the textures repeat in certain areas. Anybody know of a fix to get around this?

TazPoster001.png
[/quote]Its things like those which makes me want to improve my AKI modding. Excellent work Jamie. I have no clue how you do it.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Raven's face looks amazing Jamie, along with the hair.

I really like that Start screen and hope you manage to get it working correctly.

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
loco said:
811598D4 BFE0
811598E8 C006
81159908 434D
81159904 3FF0

Stretches the start screen so only one of the repeating textures shows up (upper right corner but, it doesn't repeat with the code).

-I could implement it into the game as well, I think I still have the template I used for Starrcade's backgrounds.
Yeah, I've got that one bud, cheers. I just haven't worked out the dimensions that I'd need to resize it so it doesn't look stretched. I'm just curious to know if there's any other way around it.

Sorry for the lack of updates so soon, I've had bronchitis for a little over a week now and I just haven't had the energy to do anything. I'll probably get back into the swing sometime next week.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
This save = win that bammer and funkster are the biz!
I could splice the start screen for you great work guys sincerely R.R.
If not I have HIW press start tutorial/template if you wanna splice it yourself.

edit
create start screen at 640x480
after complete resize whole image to 780x492
set image transparency to 99% important for splicing in game.

edit 2
I was bored
requires the stretch start code ;)
333x2dc.png

pmed FTW JMe the textures.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
ronaldrain said:
This save = win that bammer and funkster are the biz!
I could splice the start screen for you great work guys sincerely R.R.
If not I have HIW press start tutorial/template if you wanna splice it yourself.

edit
create start screen at 640x480
set image transparency to 99% important for splicing in game.

edit 2
I was bored
requires the stretch start code ;)
333x2dc.png

pmed FTW JMe the textures.
Unbelievable! I cannot wait to play!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I really like that startscreen. Its so authentic and capture's the original essence of what ECW was all about.

Looking forward to more previews on this Jamie.

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ronaldrain said:
That's pretty much what I was after, thanks.

Sorry for the lack of progress, finally starting to feel better though, so here's some new stuff.

TajiriPreview001.png

SuperCrazyWIP001.png

I'm not too pleased with Tajiri's face and hair, but I'm fairly happy with Super Crazy so far, considering the lack of references.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I love Crazy's face Jamie. Tajiri's is fine. I think its the hair thats throwing the face off.

Good to see some updates on this. I love your AKI.