ECW Hardcore Wrestling 64

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yes!

I love Tanaka too Jamie.

You know, its your save and all, but how about doing 1 attire per wrestler and just making DLC attires once the save is released?

Just a suggestion bro.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Custom scars I think? Very nice addition :) Everything looks pretty much perfect, and glad the face worked out.

Also, got my PC back now, will be able to send you those stuff.

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I will be doing that, unless the attires are easy and I can quickly make four of them.

AwesomePreview004.png

Here's Mike Awesome so far. I've got his other attires already done, gold trim, elbow pads, longer fringe, Gladiator face paint etc. I just want to fix up his face slightly and he should be about finished.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Always loved Awesome, shame how it ended for him, he was one fantastic big man.

Great work.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Awesome looks awesome Jamie. You seriously nail the AKI look in all your mods. I especially love what you did with his hair. Very authentic.

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thank you. I haven't added the scars just yet, but here's what jcsix and myself have come up with for Sabu, circa '94.

ClassicSabuWIP001.png

Full credit to jcsix for making such great Sabu faces. :B-)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I love it. I got word this was coming up and am very happy with the outcome. :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Amazing work on Sabu gents. I love his very early years in ECW and you gents have captured his look perfectly.

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Had to make his LD '99 broken jaw attire.

SabuFUandGreenWIP001.png

I'll add the scars and finish up a few more colour swaps later in the week and he should be about done.

The Chipmunk

Young Lion
Reaction score
Everything about this save looks great so far, I can't wait for you to finish it!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Great stuff, though, wasn't he in green when he broke his jaw? That was the stairway to hell match with Sandman, right?

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Simple attires perfected perfectly. Especially the gold one :)

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
CBV said:
Great stuff, though, wasn't he in green when he broke his jaw? That was the stairway to hell match with Sandman, right?
Yeah, but Taz also fractured it with the angry man's clothesline. The attire with FU written on his jaw that I made was from Living Dangerously '99.

SabuColl004.png

Think I'll move on now and do the rest of the alternate attires later on.

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
And his tag team partner...

RVDWIP003.png

The face still needs some work and I'm missing the smoke on the singlet, but I'll get to that later.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Holy fuck :blink: . Best AKI RVD mod I have ever seen. I especially love how you get airbrushed designs looking so vibrant in AKI style Jamie. Also the body hair is a nice touch. AMAZING!

Styles4life

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>FTW JMe</dt><dd>Jul 19 2012, 04:12:56 PM</dd></dl><div>And his tag team partner...

RVDWIP003.png

The face still needs some work and I'm missing the smoke on the singlet, but I'll get to that later.[/quote]The whole f'n show looks amazing FTW_Jme. The face is really cool and love the depth of details on his attire. Just caught Sabu's previews and love them aswell. :celebrate:

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>FTW JMe</dt><dd>Jul 19 2012, 04:12:56 PM</dd></dl><div>And his tag team partner...

RVDWIP003.png

The face still needs some work and I'm missing the smoke on the singlet, but I'll get to that later.[/quote]Oh God, the attire is amazing, its totaly like the AKI Style, and the face is excellent.