Emulator random slowdown = OVERHEATING

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometime ago I noticed that everytime I play a emulator from the 6th generation/7th generation (PS2 with PCSX2,Game Cube and Wii with Dolphin) the game Slowdown after sometime playing,and I have to pause and wait 2-4 seconds,then unpause again to get the normal speed,and after some minutes playing,it happens again and again and again.

Also,it isn't configuration or specs problem,because I have the same configuration and specs for years,and this just happened now. :(

Could somebody help me?I already tried cleaning the PC with CCleaner,however the problem persists.

gogul12

Opener
Reaction score
KillerGV1 said:
Sometime ago I noticed that everytime I play a emulator from the 6th generation/7th generation (PS2 with PCSX2,Game Cube and Wii with Dolphin) the game Slowdown after sometime playing,and I have to pause and wait 2-4 seconds,then unpause again to get the normal speed,and after some minutes playing,it happens again and again and again.

Also,it isn't configuration or specs problem,because I have the same configuration and specs for years,and this just happened now. :(

Could somebody help me?I already tried cleaning the PC with CCleaner,however the problem persists.
i think i know what is the problem the ps2 emulator have bios and that bios goes to disk local C where is intaled windows or the OS that u are using whatever the bios from the pcsx2 chande the code of the pc bios and that slow down the programs or the operating sistem i recomand to you to delete all pcsx's files and than reinstall the Operating System.
I had the exactly same problem and my IT teacher told me to do that.by the way i learn IT to a IT college and my teacher help me with these problem ;)

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
gogul12 said:
KillerGV1 said:

i think i know what is the problem the ps2 emulator have bios and that bios goes to disk local C where is intaled windows or the OS that u are using whatever the bios from the pcsx2 chande the code of the pc bios and that slow down the programs or the operating sistem i recomand to you to delete all pcsx's files and than reinstall the Operating System.
I had the exactly same problem and my IT teacher told me to do that.by the way i learn IT to a IT college and my teacher help me with these problem ;)
I will try this,also my OS is Windows 7 86x.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
gogul12 said:
KillerGV1 said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
It doesn't mater what OS you have that problem you can recive in every OS
Tried and nothing,I think I'm not going to mod Dolphin anymore :(

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Russian CM Punk</dt><dd>Oct 11 2012, 03:26:52 PM</dd></dl><div>and to download the new didn't try??[/quote]Are you talking about updating both emulators,yeah I did,and downloaded older versions,but the problem persist.

gogul12

Opener
Reaction score
KillerGV1 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Russian CM Punk</dt><dd>Oct 11 2012, 03:26:52 PM</dd></dl><div>and to download the new didn't try??
Are you talking about updating both emulators,yeah I did,and downloaded older versions,but the problem persist.[/quote]i think u have a problem of computing can u told me what procesor did u use ? it might be old and the paste who maintain the procesor stuck to cooler is done and you need to change it or to buy annother procesor before to crash it.I make the same wrong to use an old paste and i change all my all pc

gogul12

Opener
Reaction score
the paste that u need to use might be thermoconductor and insulating and I think u can find this to an IT market or to the web

gogul12

Opener
Reaction score
Man stop using PCSX2 or any emulator that use a BIOS folder because this make a lot of crashes in CPU Proceses.