Entrance Attires

OverTheEdge

Opener
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place to ask this, but it seems like the best choice. My question is in regards to entrance attires. Now, I'm a huge fan of the Story Designer mode in these games (check the signature links if you want to see what we do). One thing that's always annoyed me is the inability to select entrance attires for things like cutscenes and matches.

So what my question is, is that is there any way to access the entrance attires for usage in matches and Story Designer cutscenes on a retail console?

I know the Attitude Era mode has a few instances where they have Superstars out there in their entrance gear (i.e. Austin and Triple H) in match environments. So, yeah, this is just a question I've had on my mind for quite some time now, as I'd find it extremely useful. I know I'm still pretty new around here, and I do feel a little odd asking for anything so soon, but this place seems like one where I'd probably get the best answer. Thanks.

Mike

Young Lion
Reaction score
on Retail? nope, it'd require changing a few files around and pointing attire slots to different slots, etc.

OverTheEdge

Opener
Reaction score
Mike said:
on Retail? nope, it'd require changing a few files around and pointing attire slots to different slots, etc.
Sounds about right. That's what I figured, but I thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks for the reply.