ESPN On If The Rock Losing At WM 29

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
13_rock2_display_image.jpg

CM Punk topped the latest WWE Power Rankings on ESPN.com. Dolph Ziggler and Big E took the #2 spot, while The Rock, Ryback and Jack Swagger rounded out the top 5. The article stated of the Rock's potential loss to John Cena this Sunday at WrestleMania 29, "Imagine the meltdown when 'The People's Champ' loses to the guy they're chanting 'boring' at. This could get ugly."[/quote]

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
i still dont like any of this...rock becoming champ again. cena getting yet another title shot. rock vs cena AGAIN. cena getting the inevitable title win and becoming champ for like the 11th time (seriously hes up there with like edge and hhh now). all this biuldup just to put the belt back on fucking cena. hopefully the strap can make its way back to punk as he was one of the more interesting champs (and actually works more than 8 days a year).

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
i dont think theres ever been a wrestlemania where the outcome of the mainevent is so clear for everyone to see especially that The Rock beat Cena last year and The Rock only appears part time anyway or maybe Rock will win then Cena will get a rematch at extreme rules and beat him in a career ending match but i dout Cena's ego would allow the Rock to beat him two years running unless its a major Cena Heel turn but i dout it they will beg the fans to cheers himwhen he beats the Rock Cena's character has gone stale enough is enough and its time for a change