Evolution

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='210' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

"AKI Man, Jazz, Govo's, The-K and KG24 are the past, the future and the present of the WWF No Mercy editing business. You guys can all go home to your mamma's and tell mummy that the big boys are here to play."

:bg

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think we need to take care of certain people that want to stop the evolution of the OSR!

Certain green colored people...

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
No need to worry about them. The American Males are the OSR Elite.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
May I join to? :) I also don't like the Green guys... >_> lol

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hollywood Hulk Hogan</dt><dd>Nov 23 2012, 06:57:28 AM</dd></dl><div>I will join for 3 million a year... BROTHER![/quote]You got that right, BROTHER!
nWo 4 Life, BROTHER!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hollywood Hulk Hogan</dt><dd>Nov 23 2012, 06:57:28 AM</dd></dl><div>I will join for 3 million a year... BROTHER![/quote]
3ptbaa.jpg

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Darth AKI</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div><iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='210' src='

"AKI Man, Jazz, Govo's, The-K and KG24 are the past, the future and the present of the WWF No Mercy editing business. You guys can all go home to your mamma's and tell mummy that the big boys are here to play."

:bg[/quote]

You are so damn lucky that the GRAND DADDY of WWE'13 mods is busy with shit, because when I play, I play HARD, like, like my balls or something else a tough guy would say..eh. YEAH!
What?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
TheSmartFoundation said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Darth AKI</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div><iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='210' src='

:bg

You are so damn lucky that the GRAND DADDY of WWE'13 mods is busy with shit, because when I play, I play HARD, like, like my balls or something else a tough guy would say..eh. YEAH!
What?[/quote]I think TSF is worthy of a spot in Evolution. Your hired.

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Evolution it's the only important group in OSR, Evolution it's the only group that OSR needs and deserve .

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The-K</dt><dd>Nov 24 2012, 10:50:47 PM</dd></dl><div>The evolution is a mystery[/quote]A mystery that need to being solved!
And because of that, I'm hired these Young Group to solve the mystery of Evolution:

images

Say hello to Mystery Inc, brother!

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Since I oppose L.W.O (AKA Greenie Goons Wannabe) so much, I think I deserve a Spot in this Group (Evolution). Recruit me to your cause, and I will help you guys to hunt down L.W.O (AKA Greenie Goons Wannabe). this Forum need to being protected from the Greenie Goons!

BTW, Deadpool deserve a Spot in Evolution too!

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Whahahahaha.... You guys will never be L.W.O and never Evolution! Why? Because we are gonna destroy it! Beat that!

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
From Deadpool, me, Phillip Brooks, and Kanon10983, only one who deserve to join Evolution: Me!
The rest is deserve to join L.W.O (AKA Greenie Goons Wannabe)!
Hahahahaha! (Nadimmania turn Heel)