Evolution

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
Well they do have BeiberCheese, so doesn't that count?
BeiberCheese is UNOFFICIALLY a Women, so he doesn't being counted.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
WildForce67 said:
I Don't know, have you seen the OTHER BEIBER? I'm pretty sure it's female of some sort too.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
I Don't know, have you seen the OTHER BEIBER? I'm pretty sure it's female of some sort too.
Hmmm, I think there is only One Beiber in this place. if there is another Beiber, surely it was The Imitation of The Original Beiber of this place.

Phillip Brooks

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thank you very much Mr. Darth AKI for letting me join Evolution.
As Nadim said we are original and L.W.O is just a imitation and they'll gonna die.

EVOLUTION 4EVER!

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
WildForce67 said:
wich means that he might be a guy, wich is the case!
Unlike yourself who is OFFICALLY a Woman!
withount a doubt !
#OsrDiva!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
LOL. Evolution guys a so pathetic, they have nothing to say, they can only dislike posts. LOL

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
And thats why we form full sentences and you basically post "One liners"? If you look at our posts Bieber you will see are words are detailed and make perfect sense, while your is out on frustration on not having that ex slutty girlfriend Selena Gomez by your side anymore. I know you dumped her, but YOU SUCK!!!

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't suck, I'm a LWO! Makes me AWESOME! And I may do one liners, but my one liners sum up all the words that I would have said in a paragraph. My awesome One Liners are used like a pro!

#TeamLWO

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Reghardt said:
I don't suck, I'm a LWO! Makes me AWESOME! And I may do one liners, but my one liners sum up all the words that I would have said in a paragraph. My awesome One Liners are used like a pro!

#TeamLWO
:joker

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Reghardt said:

#TeamLWO
14ada6fe39f6cbccd03b511b930aada9.gif

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Reghardt said:
LOL. Evolution guys a so pathetic, they have nothing to say, they can only dislike posts. LOL
You want Evolution guys to say something? well, I will say something:

YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A MONKEY ASS!
NO, YOU ARE NOT A MONKEY ASS. YOU ARE THE IMITATION OF AN MONKEY ASS!
EVEN YOUR GROUP (THE GREENIE MONKEY TRIBE) ARE THE IMITATION OF THE MONKEY ASS TRIBE, SO ALL OF L.W.O MEMBER ARE THE IMITATION!
ALL OF L.W.O MEMBER ARE THE IMITATION OF HULK HOGAN, KEVIN NASH, SCOTT HALL, ERIC BISCHOFF, AND MANY MORE MONKEY ASS TRIBE LOSER!
SO SHUT YOUR F*CKIN MOUTH!

That's all I want to say!

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
And your the guy that kissed NWO's ass to join the group, and when they didn't reply, you switched to Evolution? Please...... Your nothing more than a ass kisser! Kiss ass for people that you want to join, your a diva! So go away.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Reghardt said:
And your the guy that kissed NWO's ass to join the group, and when they didn't reply, you switched to Evolution? Please...... Your nothing more than a ass kisser! Kiss ass for people that you want to join, your a diva! So go away.
Who say that I want to join them? HELL NO, I will never join NWO Piece of Crap. I didn't even ask them to take me/recruit me to their Group. you are a Weird Person, Goatcheese (I hate that Reghardt name, it sounds CRAP)!
Oh and BTW, I think you were the guy that kissed L.W.O Ass. you were hate them at first, you also love Evolution so much, but then L.W.O recruit you to their Monkey Tribe and suddenly, you hate Evolution so much (maybe because you were already embrace L.W.O Monkey Culture)!

For Your Information: At first, I hate Evolution and LWO. but then I learn that Evolution is THE PAST, THE PRESENT, AND THE FUTURE OF OSR!
And that's why I join Evolution, because Evolution is THE PAST, THE PRESENT, AND THE FUTURE OF OSR!

Over and Out!

EDIT And OFF-TOPIC: This "Gang-Warfare" Storyline is F'N AMAZING. this Storyline is "The Most Entertaining Storyline Of OSR" ever :D

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
In my opinion, that's not fair.. We don't have an admin on our side anymore, as El Guapo changed his group. Who is on our side of the admin part?

^ This may sound like I'm all cool and relaxed about it, but in my head, I'm like "Holy fuck! Please don't! I'm gonna piss my pants and become KG! But the piss is dripping from my leg and I am crying at the same time, so piss and tears are running down me"

Yeah...... LOL

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Reghardt said:
In my opinion, that's not fair.. We don't have an admin on our side anymore, as El Guapo changed his group. Who is on our side of the admin part?
LOL. No one.

Also, you sure you do not want to be a part of Evolution. I think by this you did......

gAqpx.png

"I sense a plot to destroy the LWO"
:blink:[/SPOILER]