Favorite No Mercy save ever?

Styles4life

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Voted for wcw starrcade and Tna vs Roh. Two saves that I still get and play from time to time.

agent47

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I like forever indy. So many wrestlers, all in one place.

AK37

Opener
Reaction score
Basing this solely on what I have download recently and played. My votes have been submitted.

WTF

Young Lion
Reaction score
My vote too has been cast. A lot of great choices though, and brings back a lot of memories. Everyone who made the list has done a lot of great work for the No Mercy Community. Many thanks to you all.

The Joker

Young Lion
Reaction score
Z8P2S.gif

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
In 10 months the results of this poll will be irrelevant *wink wink*

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life
#HTHD

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't See How To Decide The Winner
Since The 2 Top Saves Have Equal Votes ?

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
I actually posted my last message with the mindset that this topic was about the best no mercy save, not the favorite. Oops...Well, make a "Best No Mercy Save" topic in 10 months ;)

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life
#HTHD

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Best... Favorite... there is almost no difference between one or the other lol

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor The Spodermin</dt><dd>Dec 2 2012, 03:18:27 AM</dd></dl><div>Best... Favorite... there is almost no difference between one or the other lol[/quote]There is a diffrence Actually
The Best, Is The well Made, well Organized, Good Roster (Everybody Could Agree Sometimes)
The Favourite, Could Be Well Made or not (No Disrespect For The Works), Has The Bset Roster (Wich makes it The Favourite) It Depends, Each One Has his Favourite One (Others Could Agree too)

My Point is
While The Best Requires All The Elements To Be Perfect Or Atleast To be Better than Others
The Favourite Doesn't!

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Well, i meant... if the save is your favorite, it's because you consider it's the best... and i said "almost"

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor The Spodermin</dt><dd>Dec 2 2012, 11:11:07 AM</dd></dl><div>Well, i meant... if the save is your favorite, it's because you consider it's the best... and i said "almost"[/quote]Yes, I know You're Right too Somehow ;)
lol
Even if I quoted your post, That post wasn't directed to you only. :B-)

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>nWo mark</dt><dd>Dec 2 2012, 02:52:17 AM</dd></dl><div>I actually posted my last message with the mindset that this topic was about the best no mercy save, not the favorite. Oops...Well, make a "Best No Mercy Save" topic in 10 months ;)

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life
#HTHD[/quote]Why? WWF Legends 2.0 shouldn't take that long. :yes:

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>FTW JMe</dt><dd>Dec 2 2012, 05:31:35 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>nWo mark</dt><dd>Dec 2 2012, 02:52:17 AM</dd></dl><div>I actually posted my last message with the mindset that this topic was about the best no mercy save, not the favorite. Oops...Well, make a "Best No Mercy Save" topic in 10 months ;)

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life
#HTHD[/quote]Why? WWF Legends 2.0 shouldn't take that long. :yes: [/quote] :game: :game: :game:
If this is true, then a new poll should be made next year for all the new saves!

Triple Threat, Legends 2.0, #HTHD, and even more! Sounds like an exciting year for WWF No Mercy...

uhsumdumboy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
barely legal is my all-time favorite. first time i played it i couldnt believe how good it was. in every aspect... it's a flawless save in my opinion, that would have been worthy of being commercially sold in ECW's time.

Also TNA VS ROH because it's what initially drew my attention to the NMZ and all of its treasures.