Forum name change.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That's right.

I did it.

This forum is now known as the Old SCHOOL Reunion!

Now we're playing with SPELLING, kiddos! :bb: G'night! It's 3 AM!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
What about this:

center%3E%3Cdiv%20id=%22wrap%22%3E%3Cdiv%20id=%22right%22%3E%3Cdiv%20id=%22logo%22%3E%3Ca%20href=

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'll change the banners when I feel like it. Unless someone else wants to present new ones and save me time.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
CBV said:
That's right.

I did it.

This forum is now known as the Old SCHOOL Reunion!

Now we're playing with SPELLING, kiddos! :bb: G'night! It's 3 AM!
YOU MONSTER. Our horrible spelling of the word "Skool" was the only thing unique about us. What now?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Nah. Its only a simple name change. Hardly affects the forum. I may not think its as cool as Skool, but am not fussed.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
When we have rules that state English members should use correct spelling and punctuation, it helps that the board name falls in line.

Plus, spelling things wrong to make it look "cooler" or "edgy" went out of style over ten years ago. It isn't cool to be illiterate, anymore.

No... really. Pretending to have a lower intelligence isn't cool. It just begs for people to be treated as such.

Stay in school, kids. You'll go further. :) Heh.

edit: Also, if 80las likes it, it can't be that bad, he's the freaking Luke Skywalker of SvR! :star wars:

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Hell if you hadn't pointed it out, i would have probably never noticed you changing it.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yeah.. should have let sleeping dogs lie, eh?

Honestly? It was kind of a spontaneous thing, I was up late and drinking cheap wine, so.... yeah. OSR killed my cousin.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Meh, I guess you guys are right. I had no idea, and didn't even know where to look for the changes, lol.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The main reason I stress people use proper English is for our non-English Speaking members. When we use good grammer and spelling, it makes it much easier to use a translator to communicate (as many of our members have to do), but when people post stuff like this:

"Hai y u no give da pazzwurd plz!!"

.... it makes communication with many of those members almost impossible.

So believe it or not, I stress good spelling and grammar for the well being of the community. :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Really? I do quite often.

Also, FAT NEWS LADY is banned for derailing this thread and causing anarchy.