Forum name change.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
tnafan said:
Nah. Its only a simple name change. Hardly affects the forum. I may not think its as cool as Skool, but am not fussed.
Inspiring words from the forum owner. :clap: :cbv2:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Like Wildforce said, if I hadn't said anything, would anyone even have noticed? :)

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The Domain is Still Old Skool Reunion, Now change it......Oh wait! you can't....lol

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Actually, I can, but I refuse to spend money on this place. :B-)

GTPunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Website
wwe-gtaproject.ucoz.ru
sometimes i had a problems with name of site. I call it ''Old school resolution'',''old school reunion'','old skool resolution''... but one thing will be never changed : OSR! osr, muchafackas,rememer that name!
Maybe best way is change domen: s4.zeraboards, its too hard for people outed from svr modding. What you think about ''www.oldskoolreunion.com''?

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
lol. Are you going to pay for the domain?

The free domain is fine, I know how to change the url on Zetaboards, if anyone wants to know?

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Good spelling on one half - but a name on the other. "Old Skool Reunion" was a name, an adress of modding. If somebody's name is "Maikel" would you also ask him to change it to Michael only because this is the most used version of spelling that name? I don't believe. You can't improve a board by changeing the name, you must change the contents. A German musician once said: "The truth is in yourself and not in your name".

Edit: Example from Wrestling: Trent Baretta was also written Barreta in WWE

DaRkGameR

Young Lion
Reaction score
skOol Is waY moRe CoOl then school and the url still with sKool.! lol

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
DaRkGameR said:
4700678758_545f9d1b59_z.jpg

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
DaRkGameR said:
Well Well Well, look what we have here? Were or were you not told to stop typing like an idiot plus you go and make another account & make a guy who tried to help you look like a liar look bad. Not cool & just remember you brought this all on yourself.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Reverend RagNaRoc</dt><dd>May 30 2013, 04:14:40 PM</dd></dl><div>
DaRkGameR said:
4700678758_545f9d1b59_z.jpg
[/quote]<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

DarK.SOUL

Young Lion
Reaction score
man sorry but there is problem with this account please remove ban i promise not to type that again please please please forgive me ! and reopen my account !
<big><big><big><big><big>"i am sorry"</big></big></big></big></big>

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>DarK.SOUL</dt><dd>May 30 2013, 04:28:46 PM</dd></dl><div>man sorry but there is problem with this account please remove ban i promise not to type that again please please please forgive me ! and reopen my account !
<big><big><big><big><big>"i am sorry"</big></big></big></big></big>[/quote]You are a liar, you were warned and you did it anyway case closed.