Forum name change.

Turtlebros

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>May 30 2013, 04:26:01 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Reverend RagNaRoc</dt><dd>May 30 2013, 04:14:40 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
4700678758_545f9d1b59_z.jpg
[/quote]<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>[/quote]<big><big>1 2 3 ass hole the biggest mother fucker noobstar shemale connor is comming itz being a lot time watching your shit in osr you move like you r the boss guess waht no more disrespect to other giving ban to an unwanted reasons of yours filling shit in osr i am not afraid of saying that the shit that your cockhead name has done you should also be ban for stoping anew member being jealous.you dont give second chance to peoples guess what tonight i am not giving your bith like mother a second chance and put the bam in your mother ass dont be a fucker

fuck this man and bann this cock head</big>

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Connor isn't all that bad. After all, he wasn't the one who banned you.

Now, where is that staff member who always stands up for new members? Oh wait, that's me! And there is NO WAY on earth I am defending you after that outburst.

Bye bye.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Turtlebros said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>May 30 2013, 04:26:01 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
4700678758_545f9d1b59_z.jpg
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>
<big><big>1 2 3 ass hole the biggest mother fucker noobstar shemale connor is comming itz being a lot time watching your shit in osr you move like you r the boss guess waht no more disrespect to other giving ban to an unwanted reasons of yours filling shit in osr i am not afraid of saying that the shit that your cockhead name has done you should also be ban for stoping anew member being jealous.you dont give second chance to peoples guess what tonight i am not giving your bith like mother a second chance and put the bam in your mother ass dont be a fucker

fuck this man and bann this cock head</big>

</big>[/quote]<big>Here's the thing I AM ONE OF THE BOSSES and by mentioning my mother who died of cancer in 94 in that way to act try and act like your a bad ass was the last straw, which btw would probably work better if you typed even slightly like a human might, It might not have not made you look as stupid as you sound.

<big>TONIGHT WE DINE ON TURTLE SOUP!</big>

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ha ha..... what drama over a name change... honestly, I don't really care if it's called School or Skool or even F'N Skewl or Skewchabaratacatachool.

The thing that matters is the forum itself, not the name.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Mar 8 2013, 10:32:10 AM</dd></dl><div>Good spelling on one half - but a name on the other. "Old Skool Reunion" was a name, an adress of modding. If somebody's name is "Maikel" would you also ask him to change it to Michael only because this is the most used version of spelling that name? I don't believe. You can't improve a board by changeing the name, you must change the contents. A German musician once said: "The truth is in yourself and not in your name".

Edit: Example from Wrestling: Trent Baretta was also written Barreta in WWE[/quote]See what happens when you present a reasonable argument, man?

Bruce Campbell

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
...it wasn't that bad...I don't see my argument as the reason of dumbness on earth....I'm not the reason that there are so many people 100% educational resistant...and I INDEED don'T mean the name changers, I mean the one who responded in a 2 month old topic...nearly three

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
It's okay, Kevin. He was just joking. We know that your posts had nothing to do with what just happened.

By the way, would you like some Turtle and Soul soup? It's a little cold, but we still have some left over.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Reverend RagNaRoc</dt><dd>May 31 2013, 06:45:32 AM</dd></dl><div>It's okay, Kevin. He was just joking. We know that your posts had nothing to do with what just happened.

By the way, would you like some Turtle and Soul soup? It's a little cold, but we still have some left over.[/quote]I'm afraid that if someone eats that, they'll make the english language look like total crap again.

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I would like some grilled dumbness better...maybe it helps me to understand the happenings on here...maybe it helps me to understand why new registered people are not able to read...maybe I get banned if I eat your soup??

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Well, that guy from some posts before... was what tnafan would call... a turtle and a turtle fucker.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You guys haven't......

..... never mind. I'm not telling you guys. :B-)

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
CBV said:
You guys haven't......

..... never mind. I'm not telling you guys. :B-)
Haven't what? Lost our virginities?

You do know that you are talking to a community that mods computer games and argues about wrestling, right?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
No really.... none you have... well.... never mind.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
CBV said:
No really.... none you have... well.... never mind.
No. None of us. Not even the ones that have kids or grandkids.