Galaxy Forum

Mercy Drive

Young Lion
Reaction score
This forum was made 2 years back.It was a very active forum.Because of my financial difficulty i had to cutoff my Internet connection.Then i wasn't able to look after the forum,later on The forum became dead.Now i have reopened it again,added new sections and categories.
The forum mods Three Wrestling games.
WWF No Mercy
WWE RAW
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010(*newly added*)

I'm inviting everyone to my forum to make it active like before.

<big>NB-I'm looking for staff.</big>

<big>There are some Tutorials left to be added,so don't go back.Check back daily.</big>

Here is the forum URL
http://s1.zetaboards.com/galaxyforums/index/

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Hey man.. You know what!!

Numero Uno - You have took tutorials from OSR... No doubt.. Did you seek permission?? I see JB's tutorials are posted there also.. Fair enough you have posted credit, but without permission, you are putting yourself, and forum in jeopardy my man..

Also you posted a forum before if im correct?? With the same stuff. I dont see how you can promote SvR modding if you dont have the modders there..

Also if you were not aware, alot of the SvR modders works are exclusive to OSR..

If I see anything that is from OSR posted there, you will be banned!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yeah, how did that WM19 modding forum go?

Sorry dude, but really..... knock it off.

There are absolutely no members there, or topics.

What you have is an empty forum that's full of crap.

[5]

You heard me.

Edit: Enjoy your dunce status. Ya dunce.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mercy Drive</dt><dd>Sep 11 2011, 11:03:04 PM</dd></dl><div>This forum was made 2 years back.It was a very active forum.Because of my financial difficulty i had to cutoff my Internet connection.Then i wasn't able to look after the forum,later on The forum became dead.Now i have reopened it again,added new sections and categories.
The forum mods Three Wrestling games.
WWF No Mercy
WWE RAW
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010(*newly added*)

I'm inviting everyone to my forum to make it active like before.

<big>NB-I'm looking for staff.</big>

<big>There are some Tutorials left to be added,so don't go back.Check back daily.</big>

Here is the forum URL
http://s1.zetaboards.com/galaxyforums/index/

[/quote]no shit!
This "forum" was never active.Just another try from a guy who seek attention and want to have power.So you are the boss of yourself there because I think you're the only member.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>his forum was made 2 years back.It was a very active forum.Because of my financial difficulty i had to cutoff my Internet connection.Then i wasn't able to look after the forum,later on The forum became dead.Now i have reopened it again[/quote]
Did you really expect us to believe this bullshit?

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
If You Expect OSR members to join That Crap you're even more Stupid Than I thought !

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Blue Warrior</dt><dd>Sep 14 2011, 09:02:57 AM</dd></dl><div>Not this shit again......[/quote]WWWYKI!

lol

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Hai guys! here are some AWESOME updates!

Total Forum Posts: 64
Total Members: 117 (The newest member is Vigimp)
Jan 8 2010, 08:28 PM, a record 7 users were online.

Stop by and check us out, we have the same cool theme and everything!

:ha

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Im presuming this forum is dead then?

Ooops!! Did I spill the beans??

Im gonna print CBV's post and hang it on my wall!! So much sincerity and love. :Britney

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
No need to bump this topic PG gal!! Its dead! Please, please let it drop.. We have better things to worry about!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
She knows better.

Warning issued. Posting privs lost for two weeks.

Next time she does something blatantly stupid I'm banning her.

EDIT: Dunced, until she/he (yes, we know) decides to start using that thing called a brain.