Game Freeze

Dropout

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Ok,recently i just edit almost half wrestler in SVR 2010,most of the models from previous SVR version,and after i done,i play it,and my game freeze,is there something wrong about it
And one more thing,how i edit music,i success extract the YAF file,but i don't know how edit the DAT file

Dropout

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
OSRman said:
Or maybe the big size
What about it?
I did a lot add more attire for one wrestler,such Chris Jericho,i add his attire from SVR 09
is that gonna be problem?

OldAgeGamer

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Dropout said:
OSRman said:
Or maybe the big size
What about it?
I did a lot add more attire for one wrestler,such Chris Jericho,i add his attire from SVR 09
is that gonna be problem?
For Some Wrestlers you can got a lot of attires, but i'm talking about the wrestler you edited size, beacuse the game have a limit of size

Dropout

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
OSRman said:
Dropout said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
For Some Wrestlers you can got a lot of attires, but i'm talking about the wrestler you edited size, beacuse the game have a limit of size
I edit some,like Undertaker,but i don't know why the file size above 400kb,i took from SVR 2011 model,i create short hair Taker,when i test in SVR 2006,i don't have problem like this
And rest of the model,i get it from previous game,so its default model not creation,just recently i got bugged from SVR 2009 character,when i fought against Beth Phoenix(SVR 2009),she just stuck in corner not make any movement,but when i launch toe kick the game start freeze