GameIN Forums

Zee

Opener
Reaction score

Visit: http://s11.zetaboards.com/Game_IN/index/
This Site is Actually Based on Discussion about Upcoming & Released Videogames
You can Find Latest Demos(Right now posted only One)
Pre-Release & Post-Release Game Reviews
& General Discussion about it to enable Members to post what they Feel About the Game
Members are Free to Post Any Game Review which is not Posted already
The Site is Currently under Development(Not Much Left), But i need some Help as i am the only Member There
Please Do Register
Thankyou

Blitz64

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
It's not 1999 anymore. Not everyone should have their own forum just because they want one. It's going to be hard for you to generate attention when there are more mainstream forums that have been around for 5-6 years, which people enjoy going to.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
No, and don't spam the shoutbox advertising.

Not interested.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Agreed with Blitz man.

Why would you open a new forum when all your contents belong somewhere else? Because you want power?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Oh for fuck sakes. This shit again?? Im sure you have made atleast 3 new forums in the space of 3 months, yet no interest man!! Im not trying to sound like a ass (Though I am), but this is just stupid. I agree with Blitz.

Zee

Opener
Reaction score
@AKI Man: Actually...This is the First Forum i made...I never made any other Forum

@MaiCue: Its not a RAW Modding Forum..So there's nothing about my RAW Mods in..I post my Mods Somewhere else..I didn't make this Site to Post my Mods

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
ZR7Pk7eW.jpeg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Clicked the link for the lulz....

You guys did a piss-poor job of ripping off our 'Slurm' theme. Lulz ensued on my behalf.