Geng Mods:a few mods

Geng Star

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
AwesomeOne said:
where you get the attires? in photos or where? just out of curiosity... :)

for example: the attire of david otunga?...
I just Print Screen his pic at WWE.com

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Wow! Looks great Geng buddy. I have to ask you, are you intending to release a Chikara patch soon? I really like your Chikara mods and hope you do, cause I will defo play this. Thanks for posting bro.
[/quote]I'm thinking about it :D
maybe Chikara Current roster vs Classic roster

Geng Star

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
here Vokoder(w.i.p)
vokoder.png

I need to remove the glove.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Shit Geng bro. You are pulling out some really awesome mods. Digging this alot. I guess a Chikara Patch is in the works then? He He He. lol

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Very GOOD Geng buddy....that is just mind blowing..Haha yeah like tnafan said I too see a Chikara patch in the making... :D :)

TiN

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
looks good but you need to match the red on the top part with the rest of his attire

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I dont know who he is, but its a great mod Geng buddy. Glad to see you do all these Chikara/Indy Mods. Im keeping my fingers crossed you are working on a patch buddy. Thanks for posting.

Geng Star

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
TiN said:
looks good but you need to match the red on the top part with the rest of his attire
thanks for pointing that out :O

here Mr Zero
retail.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Considering the limitations that RAW modding has, you have over come them to make some fantastic work.Good job

Geng Star

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>cant say i like either of them bad model choice foe the first one[/quote]there are no perfect model for him in Raw pc :p

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>second one looks wrong for some reason.but cant put my finger on what is wrong [/quote]I think it because he wears pants as his wrestling attire in real life xD

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
overall it looks good Geng. RAW PC limitations must be a pain the ass, especially for guys like orpihdan as he resembles him but not too much, but thats not your fault. Your work has always been a pleasure to see.