Goldberg (2 Attires)

DopeNuke

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hello there everybody today I made another WWF No Mercy mod. First of all I would to thank everybody for the feedback on My Brock Lesnar mod. Now I've decided to make a mod on the UNSTOPPABLE Goldberg and also made 2 Attires his WCW and WWE. I also made two faces 1 for his WCW Attire and WWE Attire because Goldberg did look different when he came from WCW to WWE.One last thing,I've added his arm tattoo It doesn't look good because I'm still learning how to make tattoos look good and realistic.Also I couldn't add Lesnar's Chest and arm tattoo on my first mod because It was kinda hard :RVD So again any tips or feedback would be appreciated ! UPDATE: Re-sized the face of the WCW Attire More UPDATES: Used a different body size for WCW Goldberg + Used the same face for his WWE Attire but kept the body size large.

Attachments:

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I'd say use a different face reference and don't stretch it too much.
Maybe pick a different body type. Goldberg wasn't that fat, lol.

DopeNuke

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thick is the muscle body type all the other body types are for small wrestlers like Medium doesn't fit Goldberg

DopeNuke

Young Lion
Reaction score
For me it makes him look like a light heavyweight,the only problem I have is shrinking the face hopefully that will be fixed in my next mod.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Fix it in THIS mod.

Don't make another mod until you figure out how to size a face.

No one is impressed by people who don't finish their work.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Great attitude, dude. I'm not trying to be mean, but if you keep doing these half mods, you'll never know how good it feels to havea completed work you made yourself.

It's worth taking the extra time to complete it.

DopeNuke

Young Lion
Reaction score
All good man,yeah I guess so I'm gonna work on re-sizing that face and then BAM everything will be good.Once again thanks for all the help and advice !
Alright how's this ?

Attachments:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's look much better, I would adjust the mouth.

I'm not being picky, but face alignment is important.

DopeNuke

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks Jordy ! I guess I should give WCW Goldberg Austin's body and the WWE Goldberg Thick since Goldberg looked HUGE when he came to the WWE. Yeah I know it's important and I'm currently practicing it and no man it's all good.