GTA 5 Animals, Gym and Teenagers

Arjun The Man

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<iframe type='text/html' width='640' height='360' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>GTA 5 Animals, Gym and Teenagers

Now back in the days from GTA San Andreas Rockstar Games made an ocean full of animals and fishes but you all know they were harmless and looked inanimated so rockstar removed all of that from gta 4
gta4 allowed us to swim from one part of the town to another part of the town but it did not allow us to go underwater and explore the ocean
now, from back in the days we all used to see mods (illegal modifications of the gta sa) and see animals like dogs roaming about , riding horses along the street and killing bear in gta sa modified pc versions
but Rockstar has dealt with all of that promising us new content for GTA5, animals like dogs are really involved in this game
in a footage of trailer 2 you can see franklins dog CHOP is that is supposed to be his name CHOP chop. he has ferocious teeth's able to bite of the flesh of anyone misbehaving with franklin
now the role of dogs in game is really commendable i think dogs will be involved in special missions were they will play a serious part in helping franklin to get the job done
the dog might come handy in saving franklin in times of need or just free roam with him
Apart from that dogs will also be involved with normal characters in game that is pedestrians, whom you were able to kill with one single hit but now you will have to deal with their badass dogs to so watch for the DOG
It is still currently unknown if dogs will be seen with pedestrians and interact with other dogs. Dogs are present in two Rockstar games: Bully and Red Dead Redemption, where in Bully they can be attacked but cannot be killed, while in Red Dead Redemption they can be killed, and even skinned for fur which can then be sold for a profit.
In Grand Theft Auto V trailer, the first dog seen looks like a Boxer and the second looks to be a Rottweiller.
On October 28th, 2012 a leaked poster for the game was released. On it you can see an artwork of Franklin with a wooden bat and his Rottweiller, Chop, using a chain as a leash for the collar.
Now other animals are also to be involved in this game like cows and horses but this is not sure though a leaked pic from other sources proved that barn animals like pigs ,cows and horses just might be involved though they might not be as interactive as dogs
Coming to underwater sharks will be involved this time in hard assault so watch your back while goind underwater as they will show no mercy for flesh, though other sea animals are not confirmed but you can still expect sea shells,sea oyster,fishes of different kinds and lobstar and prawns
I have shared all i knew about animals in this game, but this video is not finished as i will share some details about the GTA5 gym
gyms were introduced in gta san andreus and they are coming back in gta 5 as usual but will much more instruments and new features with new muscle gym in beach ready to roll as in a part of trailer 1 you can see people doing yoga so you can think high society michael going for yoga to reduce that extra fat hahaha still gamers dont give a damn about gym and eating and getting fat they just want to play
coming to an intresting point which i found no where through the net is the involvement of teenagers in gta games, i think this is the first time that michaels son a tattoed teenager is involved very much in gta 5 you can see he being kidnapped and later saved by the help of franklin and michael who is supposed to cause much hassle to his father Michael.</code></blockquote>

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
are there animals in the woods too?(if there are woods in there )
The gym is kinda cool too.

off topic: I like indian accent. I tried to copy them but unfortunately i can't do it ^o)